No announcement yet.

LEAKED: Mayweather Sparring for McGregor bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEAKED: Mayweather Sparring for McGregor bout

I don't know what you guys saw but I see him lighting the dude up with right hands and rolling with literally all of the dude's punches. When the sparring partner tried to get aggressive he ate two right hands in a row similarly to how De La Hoya did and thats exactly why McGregor wont go balls to the wall like Chino did. Great event, but no contest as a fight. Enjoy

I don't know. It isn't that clear and Floyd doesn't look that good. Money talks, tho.

Comment

Floyd got mauled for a second there.

Somebody needs to edit that down and repost it on Youtube with with a title like "Mayweather Dominated In Sparring By White Southpaw" and then leak on it on IG, Twitter and Sherdog. Keep those betting lines moving.

Comment

he looks ooold , no head movement..mcgregor aout to KO him

Comment

I didn't see him getting mauled. I think the guy may have landed one punch during that wild exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by SalimShady1212 View Post

I don't know what you guys saw but I see him lighting the dude up with right hands and rolling with literally all of the dude's punches. When the sparring partner tried to get aggressive he ate two right hands in a row similarly to how De La Hoya did and thats exactly why McGregor wont go balls to the wall like Chino did. Great event, but no contest as a fight. Enjoy
            I saw the exact same thing, you saw.

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
              I didn't see him getting mauled. I think the guy may have landed one punch during that wild exchange.
              He almost got knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                Floyd got mauled for a second there.

Somebody needs to edit that down and repost it on Youtube with with a title like "Mayweather Dominated In Sparring By White Southpaw" and then leak on it on IG, Twitter and Sherdog. Keep those betting lines moving.

Lol good one

Comment

May looks rusty here.

Comment

Mayweather looks shot im shook

Comment

Working...
                    X