No announcement yet.

Message For Spence Fans...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
    Very true, and also the fact he jumped on GGG is more then enough said when everybody at middle weight is dodging him. Jmho
    Yup. Only in the wacky World of Internet Boxing fans can a fighter get criticized for jumping up two weight classes to fight GGG and a fighter gets worshiped and praised for being so courageous to take on the samller Chris Algieri on the back of two dominant losses..

Comment

I say NO don't stop **** FUK what this guy talking about because it is fighters who have done LESS who fans hype and don't nobody tell them a DAMN THING

So it is OK to hype Anthony Joshua and talk about how he is going to beat/destroy Wlad Klitschko but when it comes to Spence Jr "Hey Americans, Shut Up About Spence Jr He Is A Hype Job" but that same fans will turn around and tell you how Usyk (who I'm a big fan of as well) will dominate Heavyweight Division

Not directed at the TS but IN GENERAL this is the way of this Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
        I think he pounds Brook. If I'm wrong, I'll be on to take my lumps next day. If Spence wins, I want you to make a thread apologizing to Spence fans for being blind.
        For being blind to what exactly? I'm not going to apologize because you disagree with my opinion, or think I was blind to something Spence fans see.

Good grief.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          I have never ever pulled for a fighter because of race as I simply couldn't give a fuk.

I've pulled for a fighter because of nationality though.
          Cool. I can understand fans favoring fighters based on the location.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            I say NO don't stop **** FUK what this guy talking about because it is fighters who have done LESS who fans hype and don't nobody tell them a DAMN THING

So it is OK to hype Anthony Joshua and talk about how he is going to beat/destroy Wlad Klitschko but when it comes to Spence Jr "Hey Americans, Shut Up About Spence Jr He Is A Hype Job" but that same fans will turn around and tell you how Usyk (who I'm a big fan of as well) will dominate Heavyweight Division

Not directed at the TS but IN GENERAL this is the way of this Forum!
            Excellent points

...but Usyk sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
              Can't wait for his hype train to be derailed. He's a vicious KO waiting to happen.

All the Floyd groupies have jumped hardcore on the Spence train they're so sure he's going to wreck everyone at 147

Spence is just a stronger lamont Peterson. Nothing special about him whatsoever. All I see is a guy overpowering overmatched opponents much smaller than him.
              Nothing special about Brook either

Comment

I hope brook wins but more than that I hope its a really good, competitive fight. I think the division needs it right now. I'm hoping it's so good that the rematch is demanded.

Comment

Spence can prove his worth in the ring. That's the way it should be. Potential is just that, POTENTIAL until it is realized fighting the best.

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
                    For being blind to what exactly? I'm not going to apologize because you disagree with my opinion, or think I was blind to something Spence fans see.

Good grief.
                    i was joking....

tbh, it probably won't matter a whole lot if spence does win in may. people who think the dude was/is overrated, won't change their tune then either. i'm seeing a lot of posts saying "if brook makes 147 healthy, he does this...." or "i hope brook can make 147," so i've already resigned myself to the fact that that'll be the theme should he win in may. you're right, people on this site do get wrapped up a little too much in other people's opinions. root for who you want.

Comment

Working...
                    X