Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What upcoming games are you actually excited about?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What upcoming games are you actually excited about?

I was looking through the upcoming games and literally almost nothing looks worth playing.

This is the only one I'm looking forward to.

None whatsoever. Gaming seems to be dying to me

Comment

I was discussing this just last night and nope, nothing coming out interests me.

The game you posted looks decent like everything I want except it has no multiplayer so I probably won't bother. However I just came across this & it does have multiplayer

Comment

Gaming angers me you pay all this money for consoles, subscriptions, games, dlc's & such and these days gaming is so unenjoyable.
        I used to spend hours playing as a kid happy as **** on Sonic & what have ya, these days I end up wanting to smash my TV through the wall.
        Like its infested with little kids cheating using aimbots, modified controllers and such
        Majority of the games are scripted/rigged to hell to try get you to part with more money on microtransactions.

When you do find a decent game it's bound to be laggy, constantly disconnect you or the company will do patches and absolutely break the game to the point its unplayable.
        Like you buy Fifa, 2 months down the Road its like a completely different game and certainly not for the better.

I really have no idea why I bother I must be mentally ill.

Only game I can truly say has been pretty much flawless and I had no regrets buying is Last of Us. Fantastic story even online its so much fun for something so basic. Maybe gaming just isn't for me but that has been the only game I've bought on new gen I've played worth a damn.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Gaming angers me you pay all this money for consoles, subscriptions, games, dlc's & such and these days gaming is so unenjoyable.
          I used to spend hours playing as a kid happy as **** on Sonic & what have ya, these days I end up wanting to smash my TV through the wall.
          Like its infested with little kids cheating using aimbots, modified controllers and such
          Majority of the games are scripted/rigged to hell to try get you to part with more money on microtransactions.

When you do find a decent game it's bound to be laggy, constantly disconnect you or the company will do patches and absolutely break the game to the point its unplayable.
          Like you buy Fifa, 2 months down the Road its like a completely different game and certainly not for the better.

I really have no idea why I bother I must be mentally ill.

Only game I can truly say has been pretty much flawless and I had no regrets buying is Last of Us. Fantastic story even online its so much fun for something so basic. Maybe gaming just isn't for me but that has been the only game I've bought on new gen I've played worth a damn.
          It's not that bad lol, maybe try Xbox Live? I've had very little to no network issues with my Xbox one, and the 40 dollar yearly subscription feels worth it to me with all the demos, previews, promos, free movies, and of course your two free xbox one games and 2 free xbox 360 games every month, on top of ensuring you're playing on the best, most reliable gaming network in the world. I'm very happy with my Xbox one.

Things have been great so far. There were a lot of quality games released like witcher 3, Arkham Knight, Halo 5, sunset overdrive, forza horizon, Even overwatch is a lot of fun.

My issue is that the upcoming games all seem to be garbage, I can't find any upcoming game worth getting excited over except for the one i posted, days gone.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-14-2016, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Outlast II......

Comment

Not a game but the only thing I'm kind of looking forward too is Dark Souls 3 DLC, been obsessed with OverWatch and think it's the only game I'm gonna be playing for a while.

Comment

Star citizen on PC looks kinda nice. No mans sky is a flop

Comment

Anybody here played "no man's sky"?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Star citizen on PC looks kinda nice. No mans sky is a flop
                    Ahh, so you didn't care too much for NMS?

Comment

Working...
                    X