Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: Today on ESPN First Take (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao: Today on ESPN First Take (Video)

hilarious...that was some good stuff.

Pac is confident. Read in between the lines. He doesn't seem threatened by the prospect of getting hit by Floyd's punches. Saying he knows Cotto and Margarito punch harder.

PAC is gonna walk through some of Floyd's punches and throw at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
      hilarious...that was some good stuff.

Pac is confident. Read in between the lines. He doesn't seem threatened by the prospect of getting hit by Floyd's punches. Saying he knows Cotto and Margarito punch harder.

PAC is gonna walk through some of Floyd's punches and throw at the same time.
      Bigger fighters with much better chins than Pacquiaos couldn't just walk through Mayweathers punches but you think Pacquiao will?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Bigger fighters with much better chins than Pacquiaos couldn't just walk through Mayweathers punches but you think Pacquiao will?
        I'm saying, PAC won't hesitate to come in with combinations. I think he's willing to eat a few punches to land some of his own.

Comment

That was great. Stephen A was about to have a heart attack, but it was all in good fun.

I do think Manny is very confident though, I like it.

Comment

Mayweather is afraid of losing. Not sure he's afraid of Pac or anyone in general though.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Victor Ortiz walked through every right hand that was landed, and kept coming forward.

Comment

Smith sounds like an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                  Smith sounds like an idiot.
                  Smith and Bayless are caricatures of the Floyd and Pac die hards on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                    Smith and Bayless are caricatures of the Floyd and Pac die hards on this site.
                    I couldnt even finish it. It was cringe worthy and disrespectful. I havent watched those two idiots in a while, but I dont remember them being that disrespectful to any other athlete before.

Comment

Working...
                    X