"Chuck Liddell is now the new Exec. VP of Business Dev."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] "Chuck Liddell is now the new Exec. VP of Business Dev."

Come on man... Chuck doesn't even know what he's going to be doing

I never thought I would hear Liddell and Business in the same sentence. I really do not think the UFC is going to be around long everyone says how great it is and the fans do get what they want but Dana White is a community college dropout and Arum is a Harvard Graduate and really knows how to maximize profits and make his fighters tens of millions of dollars. UFC fighters are going to start getting pissed about what they are making and I can't blame them.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
      Come on man... Chuck doesn't even know what he's going to be doing

why does Chuck always look hung over? lol.. anyway, atleast he didn't fall asleep during the interview.

Comment

Contrary to what people want to tell you, Chuck is punch drunk.

Comment

Chuck shoulda called it quits after fighting Rashad Evans.

Comment

rofl wtf does chuck know about business, whatever hes doing its negative for the business

Comment

Good for the Sport™.

E

Comment

this dude cant even spell "no" what the **** is he supposed to do?? drink up all the alc left when the meetings are done??? hes dumber than bread. what a joke hahaha

Comment

Man.. what's with all the hate? I'm sure Chuck probably doesn't know **** about business.. so what, he deserves it. The man has been getting his eggs scrambled on a regular basis for the past few years. He's done alot for the UFC, and love or hate him, he's the definition of a real fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                    Man.. what's with all the hate? I'm sure Chuck probably doesn't know **** about business.. so what, he deserves it. The man has been getting his eggs scrambled on a regular basis for the past few years. He's done alot for the UFC, and love or hate him, he's the definition of a real fighter.
                    This is exactly what I was going to say! I've never seen so much Chuck hate

Comment

Working...
                    X