Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to get Cotto out of the top ten P4P.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Williams should be entering the list now.
    cosigned

Comment

Losing to the very best fighter shouldn't mean you get kicked out of the top 10. Exactly what's wrong with the sport. Losing a fight shouldn't make or break you in this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        Losing to the very best fighter shouldn't mean you get kicked out of the top 10. Exactly what's wrong with the sport. Losing a fight shouldn't make or break you in this sport.
        Honestly though. Williams is a better fighter.

Comment

Bully, Williams is a good fighter, but I just don't see any top WW fighting him. Maybe Cotto, but I really wouldn't want to see that.

Comment

He might be, he might not be. Williams really hasn't done anything to be ranked in the top 10. If he just whips up on Martinez then he could probably be in there.

Comment

One of the worst lists in years man. I am a fan of Donaire but he is so high on the list, #10 for him is even high enough.

Comment

yup....Cotto is no where near P4P status these days.....he belongs on the sideline with JT.......these 2 dudes might get hurt if they continue to go on!!

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  He might be, he might not be. Williams really hasn't done anything to be ranked in the top 10. If he just whips up on Martinez then he could probably be in there.
                  Honestly would not want to see Williams fight cotto, really would be a mismatch.

Comment

Williams is the definition of P4P, meaning he can go up and down weights beating the best in each. Only problem is nobody gives him the fights he's having to take whatever he can get.

Comment

Paul belongs in there to me. Cotto getting drops makes sense to me too.

Comment

Working...
                      X