No announcement yet.

Messages from God

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messages from God

I have a message from sunspace. His name is DAVID BANKS and he lives in Coventry.

Go eat a cactus.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
      I have a message from sunspace. His name is DAVID BANKS and he lives in Coventry.
      Hiya Sunspace hiya pal

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
        Hiya Sunspace hiya pal
        I'm assuming this is your main account on NSB. Question is: Which one is your alt in the lounge?

Comment

Sunspace is leading in the idiot poll.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
            Go eat a cactus.
            Another one jealous of my success. I have 5 homes around the world. I'm currently in my penthouse in Dubai. I've various cars. I'm the Ferrari of the human race. You are a sewer rat.

Comment

Originally posted by ***butcher*** View Post
              Sunspace is leading in the idiot poll.
              You the idiot. Sunspace is the Ferrari of the human race. You're New here. Your the idiot.

Comment

The legend loves England; thewhitegirl has ancestry from there. If it weren't for England, thewhitegirl wouldn't exist.

Considering all the racism on this planet, there's nothing Sunspace loves more than getting some of that good White luvvin' from her. It's like the racial hatred disappears from the world!

Heck, when she's done with him, Sunspace literally is White himself.

Figure that one out.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
                  The legend loves England; thewhitegirl has ancestry from there. If it weren't for England, thewhitegirl wouldn't exist.

Considering all the racism on this planet, there's nothing Sunspace loves more than getting some of that good White luvvin' from her. It's like the racial hatred disappears from the world!

Heck, when she's done with him, Sunspace literally is White himself.

Figure that one out.

LOL
                  There a new religion on here it's called sunspaceism. People are jealous of the legend. Idiots like butcher who basically just joined need to die.

Comment

There a new religion on here it's called sunspaceism. People are jealous of the legend. Idiots like butcher who basically just joined need to die.
                    I know! If they only knew of the pleasures racial intermarriage provides, they would celebrate Sunspace and thewhitegirl!

They're an example to be followed!

Comment

Working...
                    X