Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire is facing Arce next according to Dunkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy work, Arce getting stopped, will put 500M on it.

Comment

Damn this sucks. Rigondeaux, Nishioka, and Mares all there for him and this is the route they chose.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        Crap. Donaire KO's Arce in 5.
        Arce looke like trash in his last fight easy night for Donaire. There are better challenges out there and hes choosing to duck them and now talking about moving up in weight. I think donaire is taking the Pac route to the easiest way to world titles and then move up to secure his legacy. RIGO and Mares and Nis remind me are no different han how Pac avoided Soto and Juan Guzman. Even after Soto beat the dog crap out of Bobby Pac wouldnt face him. Donaire ducks but doesnt get called out on it the same way Pac ducked. Rigo, Moreno and Mares will all give Donaire a good fight and its what the fans want. Arum will probably make another mistake like he did with Gamboa and Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          Easy work, Arce getting stopped, will put 500M on it.
          i'd put all my points on it.....

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          Damn this sucks. Rigondeaux, Nishioka, and Mares all there for him and this is the route they chose.
          i know mang, it's sad - such a waste of awesome fights.....

Comment

was hoping nishioka vs donaire next. arce will be an exciting fight to watch i bet, but does nothing for donaire legacy-wise.

Comment

Working...
            X