Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get in your Danny Jacobs criticism now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Jacobs because he seems like a cool guy. As a fighter, he's decent, not great. He'll be the best on Golovkin's resume, but that's really not saying anything at all.
    I don't think he's fast enough or rugged enough to beat Golovkin so I'm not really excited about this fight. But, it does need to get out of the way so it should definitely happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Somebody with the power...size...and speed...to knock GGG's ass plum out.
      he's capable, although ggg's chin has been pretty good. the more likely scenario is jocobs getting caught in an exchange and ko'd himself.

Comment

been calling jacobs nothing more than a bum with a punch for years now

GGG will batter him and then we'll see the same guys who were building Jacobs up start trashing him.

Bottom line is, he isn't in GGGs league, let alone BJS or Canelos league.

Comment

Best opponent he can fight right now imo. I like this fight

Comment

GGG should just retire cause nobody is good enough for him to fight apparently. I always thought the 2 best guys in a division fighting each other was a good thing but I must have been mistaken.

Comment

It's a good fight. No complaints here

Comment

Hopefully this is true and hopefully Jacobs/Haymon didn't drive their price up so high that it has to be a ppv. That would be disappointing.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    GGG should just retire cause nobody is good enough for him to fight apparently. I always thought the 2 best guys in a division fighting each other was a good thing but I must have been mistaken.
                    It depends how you rate him , if you rate GGG as this all powering atg that might be the best MW in history according to a lot of forum fanboys in here , or you rate him as a potential atg that hasnt fought an elite to atg MW .

What happens if GGG fought a truly great MW and got koed or beat by UD , where is his rating then because right now he is absolutely unproven against another real elite guy ,,,,, and Danny Jacobs is an ok fighter with a chance but put things into real perspective and you have only Ward at 168 as the only real test there is for him right now .

Im not knocking GGG he looks to have it all but the reality is he is untested because the opposition has been ordinary gate keepers bar 1 WW which is a joke .

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X