Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which up and coming young blood will rule the heavyweight division?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which up and coming young blood will rule the heavyweight division?

i've put in all the youngsters who have a shot at ruling in the years to come
    Tyson Fury
    33.33%
    Anthony Joshua
    30.95%
    Joseph Parker
    14.29%
    Luis Ortiz
    11.90%
    Andy Ruiz Jr
    2.38%
    Other, please state
    7.14%

Ortiz is a youngster?

Comment

Joshua... No real debate. Reason being; speed, power, and growing skill.
      Fury although fast for his size has now real power. For his size, he should be taking people out like we are seeing from Joshua and Wilder but yet I'm yet to be impressed.
      Ortiz, his Cuban A$$ is actually probably 45-50.
      Ruiz Jr, I'm looking closer into but as of now a future KO for Joshua... If he can make it that far.

Comment

ortiz aint no young blood lmfao, joshua is my bet. I also like andy ruiz but I just think if dude was in shape and not fat he will be no where near heavyweight.

Comment

TBH, I don't see ANYONE dominating the division. I see all of them losing to one another, then losing again. Just a bunch of losers. Seriously, Im 170 and I think I can beat all of them. It feels like a very C level class of HW fighters.

Comment

He's not really young blood, but Luis Ortiz KOs them all.

Comment

ortiz because hes the youngest of them all

Comment

Ortiz isn't young but I think he can beat anyone for a few years anyway.

Comment

seriously I dont see how anyone can see it being anyone other than joshua.

Fury is extermely limited and is hiding a weak chin with weak power to boot, Andy Ruiz is a blown up 168lb'er, Parker a bum, Ortiz is 50 and really he just real calm in the ring cause hes old and cant expell energy but he does have pop but hes fucking 50, Wilder is a bum with power that goes life and death with arreola's left overs.

Comment

Ortiz is like 45 years old, bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X