No announcement yet.

A Meeting with The Matrix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Meeting with The Matrix

I drove to Flint Michigan for a bumming with the area's very own Andre Dirrell.

As soon as I got into his bedroom, I felt trepidation. His bumming trainer Chris Byrd was in there, and even though there was no sign of Chris's husband Tracy, he was still giving Andre some firm commands about how he should bum me: "Don't pull out, Andre," he insisted, "that's the only way he can take this. Don't pull out."

Well, as soon as I dropped my pants, Andre was all over me.... he had his cocoa tummy trombone in my mouth, up my anus, in my hands... the **** didn't even give me a reacharound. I didn't know what to do... except be bummed, natch.

Well, I like to be the "top" in bumming arrangements, so I figured that when this talented, terrifically speedy guy came towards me for another crack at my sphincter, I'd slip my taddywhacker in his mouth and get a blowie.

As Andre launched himself at me, I clipped him gently with my aching bell. It wasn't the hardest I'd dick slapped someone by any means, but to Andre it was as if he'd had all the taste fucked out of his mouth.

He got back up, and I tried to go for the dick slap a second time... Andre hit the bedroom floor again, flopping around like some kind of bearded, whiny haddock on a ship's deck.

To his credit, he came back strong and I seemed to get tired. He kept imploring me to bum him hard, saying stuff like "I can take your dick, motherfucker!" but I was slapping him with the bell end enough.

I dunno, I guess in the end I wasn't sure if I'd done enough to say I'd definitely bummed him, and maybe the judges were kind to me to say I'd dommed him. He WAS fast, but he was a bit mentally weak, and his chin can't take a dick slapping.

"I definitely bummed him, maaaaaaaaaaaaan," he kept saying afterwards, "come on maaaaaaaaaan, you saw my dick in his asshole."

I felt like it was a debate that was going to run and run. But my bell certainly wasn't... it had cried its last white tear.

cocoa tummy trombone

Comment

Anorak I think the KD's is what sealed this one. You made me proud!!!

Comment

Do you like my new avy, mate? When I saw that - a perfect blowie stance - I knew I had to screencap it.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Do you like my new avy, mate? When I saw that - a perfect blowie stance - I knew I had to screencap it.
          Perfect stance!!! Even has his hand gripped around the shaft. It tells me he has plenty of experience!!
          Refs got the glove lubed up ready to slip some fingers in and the dude in the front row has even stood up to get a better view.
          Last edited by Psylence83; 05-24-2015, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
            Perfect stance!!! Even has his hand gripped around the shaft. It tells me he has plenty of experience!!
            Refs got the glove lubed up ready to slip some fingers in and the dude in the front row has even stood up to get a better view.
            With a nickname like 'chunky' I think they might need the lube for something else

Comment

I wonder if Andre's pecker is a little one, only good for shagging an atom? He's certainly got a whiny, hard-done-by countenance about him.

Comment

Working...
              X