Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know this isn't a bodybuilding contest but Willie Monroe is looking in unreal shape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah he looked crazy huge considering he's not really known as a puncher or one who sets his feet in order to deliver hard shots not sure it means much unless he does plan on trying to stay in front of the wood chipper so to speak.

Comment

Tim Bradley is more aesthetic IMO.

mirin
      Last edited by Aristocrat; 05-15-2015, 08:41 PM.

Comment

When you realise your opponent spent more time bodybuilding than boxing

Last edited by jas; 05-15-2015, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
          There are gym rumours the Free Willie has been destroying his sparring partners. Sending two of them home early after he hurt them, including clean koing a bigger guy. Willie means to go nuts and stun GGG, rip him apart. If he's somehow gained a ton of power you never know.
          Man shutup. Why does everyone have to be on roids

Comment

The eyes are the key to the soul

Willie hiding fear

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              Man shutup. Why does everyone have to be on roids
              they 100% are. In a sport that values strength aggression and endurance steroids are a must.

Comment

Willie said this is like his first full training camp lol. In b4 upset of the decade

Comment

Large muscle-bellied biceps do not have anything to do with boxing skill

Comment

The moment before you're about to feast on a steak

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Willie said this is like his first full training camp lol. In b4 upset of the decade
                      Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest given the trend for boxers beating guys with more power recently. Having said that Monroe's boxing ability is not enough to beat GGG I think. Golovkin has a stellar ameteur record so he for sure can box when he wants to. Seems like GGG is less likely to be broken down late or gas probably because only a small percentage of punches are home run punches.

I still expect GGG to get him out of there though.

Comment

Working...
                      X