Omar Figueroa should be happy that

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
    He won't be happy when he fights someone who can punch back lol
    Last night He would try to be slick after tiring himself out and got pummeled by feathers
    Omar all ready fougth a guy who can punch hard as fock and Omar looked like crap and was running away he got a gift in that fight
    Last edited by solo20; 07-28-2013, 07:00 PM.

Comment

When he fights somebody that has power and can take his punches he will get put to sleep. Gets hit way, way too much.

Comment

Originally posted by FilMor View Post
        He should be happy that the fight wasn't a 15 rounder, he was on his way down. Nihito is the true winner in that fight.
        I give the guy props, but thats like saying if Arakawa didn't have a chin, he would've been put to sleep. You're Reaching.

Comment

The dude wasn't even born by the time the scheduled fifteen round distance had been completely phased out of the sport, but he should be thankful for it anyway?

Or perhaps I'm missing something and they're on their way back.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Now while I thought the Chinaman fought valiantly and the scores were too wide, Figueroa was in fact the true winner of that fight.
            He's Japanese, not Chinese.

Comment

Fans call for Sluggfest Fight? OK then don't come a complain and point out Omar flaws after he gave the fans a fight they Claim they want more of

I would love to see Omar Figueroa vs John Molina personally! They have very similar styles!

Comment

Omar fights a guy with power and gets his ass kicked. Omar needs to improve his boxing skills gets a gift in this fight as far as i'm concerned OMAR IS A STRAIGHT UP BUM
                Omar Figueroa - Arturo Quintero

Comment

Who knows what would have happened in another 3 rounds but it doesn't matter it was a 12 round fight and Omar won clearly but the scores were a bit wide in his favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Now while I thought the Chinaman fought valiantly and the scores were too wide, Figueroa was in fact the true winner of that fight.
                    LOL thats messed up.

To answer the thread starters question, I think Omar should be more happy that the Arakawa guy had no power, if he did he would have taken Omar out or caused Omar to suffer a career shortening war that would have aged him 5 years. Omar needs to box more instead of fighting inside, his coaches was telling him don't go inside box him and move and he goes inside lol.

That Japanese dude has a chin and will of iron, if he only had some power.

Comment

Working...
                    X