Clear All

Originally posted by TartanSoldier View Post
    correct response to what?
    what??????

Comment

I'm impervious.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Lady Fan blocked me a couple times because I would laugh my ass off in the Pinoy Pride Team Failippines Appreciation Thread...one time poet blocked me (it hurt my feelings, but I was trolling hard )...other than that no...the only people I've put on ignore are people using the redirect bug and vegan with his alts spamming me with race baiting things.
        question: how do you know who is using the redirect bug? just clicking into their thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          what??????
          Wow, this is still going on.

This all stems from Tartan using dots to reach the 10 char. minimum requirement and Timmeh's inability to not think like a North American.

Comment

what??????
            what what??

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post

This all stems from Tartan using dots to reach the 10 char. minimum requirement and Timmeh's inability to not think like a North American.
              Yep.[..................]

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post

i knew what it was from the beginning. I just make a habit of trying to get barnbarner's proverbial goat. Usually he's cool but every once in a while he lashes back. It's those days that I live for.

D-MiZe "peeleft:

Timothy is a Canadian.

Comment

i knew what it was from the beginning. I just make a habit of trying to get barnbarner's proverbial goat. Usually he's cool but every once in a while he lashes back. It's those days that I live for.

D-MiZe "peeleft:

Timothy is a Canadian.
                  i am a changed person.

when marquez knocked out pacquiao, there was no longer a battle within my soul, it was over, the contempt and sorrow left me.

Comment

Originally posted by TartanSoldier View Post
                    i am a changed person.

when marquez knocked out pacquiao, there was no longer a battle within my soul, it was over, the contempt and sorrow left me.
                    it was a pretty rough night for me as well. i kinda figured JMM had it in him to win one big but not THAT big.

Comment

All Canadians are North Americans.

Mr. NA

By the way, the stream of that monkey's piss ends just before my name and falls onto yours. That is unfortunate.

Comment

Working...
                      X