Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has more potential to be the bigger star, Broner or Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has more potential to be the bigger star, Broner or Canelo?

they both look spectacular and i think both are 22? they both are being fed B- fighters at best. but the talent is certainly there. who do you see being the bigger star in the future?
    Broner
    28.13%
    Canelo
    71.88%

Broner. Not even close. If golden boy allows floyd to get in the ring with canelo, floyd will take his soul.

Comment

silly comparison broner fights below welterweight and probably will for most of his career....

Canelo fights at a weight more people care about and just looks alone has broner beat

Canelo is looking like the heir to Hoya's PPV success

Comment

Broner just because he is American and he Speaks English

Comment

Canelo as he appeals to the Mexican and Mexican/American public, which the biggest pro boxing crowd.

Comment

Why can't both be big stars?

Comment

Originally posted by Ido View Post
              Canelo as he appeals to the Mexican and Mexican/American public, which the biggest pro boxing crowd.
              he appeals to white america and female demographic as well

Comment

i think it can be broner. he's an outspoken black american, he attracts haters which results into more talk about him as well as tv ratings. alvarez is in a tough division that i see him losing to some guys (if only he would get in the ring with them to prove me wrong). broner is moving into a division that has quality opponents but i don't really see him losing to any, even though anything could happen. i see alvarez losing before broner, thus dimming alvarez' starlight a bit more than broner's.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  i think it can be broner. he's an outspoken black american, he attracts haters which results into more talk about him as well as tv ratings. alvarez is in a tough division that i see him losing to some guys (if only he would get in the ring with them to prove me wrong). broner is moving into a division that has quality opponents but i don't really see him losing to any, even though anything could happen. i see alvarez losing before broner, thus dimming alvarez' starlight a bit more than broner's.
                  Oscar De La Hoya was still immensely popular after he lost a few times. Plus Canelo's fights are shown on national TV for free in Mexico. That's how popular he is. It's one thing to have a large Mexican fan base... it's another to have the ENTIRE Mexican fan base.

Plus I see Broner being outclassed by Gamboa.

Comment

if both of them were to keep winning and doing it well, it would be broner. no doubt about it. broner is american, he speaks perfect english and hes a divisive figure. definitely broner. canelo doesnt speak english. he'll never be a huge star over here until he does.

Comment

Working...
                    X