No announcement yet.

The politics behind boxing- cotto vs anybody

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The politics behind boxing- cotto vs anybody

As you know New York is the state where most puerto Rican resides. Big Daddy knows this very clear, he cannot allow so many voters to go the wrong direction. so when Miguel Cotto said he will not fight outside New york, was a red flag,So the NYBC have to Follow "Intructions" Miguel is a money machine" in New York, he go to the Puerto Rican parade. a little bird sang a song " is now or never, Big Daddy, and the bird kept singin, " Ring, Ring, Ring" Helloooo, who is it? big daddy. ok, yes daddy, is the figt is on? YES it IS, Thank you

i seriously got a visual of a mongoloid talking that entire paragraph out

drool coming out and everything

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Anto View Post
        As you know New York is the state where most puerto Rican resides. Big Daddy knows this very clear, he cannot allow so many voters to go the wrong direction. so when Miguel Cotto said he will not fight outside New york, was a red flag,So the NYBC have to Follow "Intructions" Miguel is a money machine" in New York, he go to the Puerto Rican parade. a little bird sang a song " is now or never, Big Daddy, and the bird kept singin, " Ring, Ring, Ring" Helloooo, who is it? big daddy. ok, yes daddy, is the figt is on? YES it IS, Thank you
        Cotto aint **** the event sold it self.

Comment

Cotto proved that he's a pussssy. Cintron has more balls than this dude.

Quitto knows he ain't shyt without the help of judges.

I salute you, Cintron. PR should be on your nuts, not Quittos.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Comment

Wait what??

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  Wait what??
                  Nothing...just Cotto haters expressing themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
                    Cotto proved that he's a pussssy. Cintron has more balls than this dude.

Quitto knows he ain't shyt without the help of judges.

I salute you, Cintron. PR should be on your nuts, not Quittos.
                    You're talking about the guy that gets gifts from the judges and refs all the time yet complains that he's treated unfairly, right? The guy that jumps outta' the ring when he starts to get beat up, right? That guy, right?

Comment

Working...
                    X