No announcement yet.

I actually agree with Mora's decision 100%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually agree with Mora's decision 100%

*I respect for a lot of b-hop fans on this board like Streetbully, Secondzout, Walt Liquor, Cup, Ex, Phantom etc**

With that said, Bernard showed no indication that he wanted to continue. I watched that part over and over and Hopkins can lie all he want, but Pat asked him if he is OK and does he want to fight and Bernard did was give the indication that he had no interest in continuing.

Just like when the Doctors acts Devon Alexander if he wants to continue and by him constantly complaining that he "can't see", "It burns", and other whining tactics....the ref had no choice but to stop it.

Nate Campbell did the same thing. So did Judah with his rolling on the ground when he fought Khan.....I mean there are countless examples of guys no saying they quit, but with their over exaggeration and loaded language, they give the ref every indication that they don't want to continue.

And FWIW it's wasn't a foul. Hopkins jump on Dawson and what was Chad suppose to do.
    Last edited by Khalid X; 10-16-2011, 12:05 PM.

With that said, this will probably be turned into a NC....but does it really matter if Hopkins gets his belt back?

The real champ of the division is Dawson, no matter what GBP, Hopkins and his fans have to say.
    Last edited by Khalid X; 10-16-2011, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Russel Mora wasn't the Ref it was Pat Russell but I agree with what you're saying.

Hopkins should have got up if he wanted to fight.

Comment

it wasn't a foul despite dawson clearly pushing hopkins up and shoving him to the ground?

The foul is beyond dispute. It's a crystal clear foul.

You can have an opinion about if Dawson did the right thing or not, but thats about it.

Comment

None of this really matters - the fight should be a NC and there needs to be an immediate rematch to decide who the champion is.

Comment

hopkins did say "can i fight with one arm?"

except he said it like he was giving out when he was asked if he was ok

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
              *I respect for a lot of b-hop fans on this board like Streetbully, Secondzout, Walt Liquor, Cup, Ex, Phantom etc**

With that said, Bernard showed no indication that he wanted to continue. I watched that part over and over and Hopkins can lie all he want, but Mora asked him if he is OK and does he want to fight and Bernard did was give the indication that he had no interest in continuing.

Just like when the Doctors acts Devon Alexander if he wants to continue and by him constantly complaining that he "can't see", "It burns", and other whining tactics....the ref had no choice but to stop it.

Nate Campbell did the same thing. So did Judah with his rolling on the ground when he fought Khan.....I mean there are countless examples of guys no saying they quit, but with their over exaggeration and loaded language, they give the ref every indication that they don't want to continue.

And FWIW it's wasn't a foul. Hopkins jump on Dawson and what was Chad suppose to do.
              Why would he quit? He was having his way with Dawson early on.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                it wasn't a foul despite dawson clearly pushing hopkins up and shoving him to the ground?

The foul is beyond dispute. It's a crystal clear foul.

You can have an opinion about if Dawson did the right thing or not, but thats about it.
                Dawson wasn't at fault in the slightest. I'd have done the same. But the fact is that he wasn't tko'd. The decision will be overturned & Dawson handled the post fight interview horribly. There are official reports stating that Hopkins was indeed injured & if Dawson actually even felt that he ko'd B-Hop, he's just crazy & B-Hop will still be the champ & a rematch will be held period.

Comment

Wasn't a foul, when can't you shake a guy off who jumped on your back?

I guess Dawson was supposed to carry the old crook around the ring and politely ask him to get off.

Hopkins got what he deserved for his dirty tactics. He tried to fight dirty, and play mind games and got injured for his trickery.

LOL couldn't have happened to a better guy.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    Why would he quit? He was having his way with Dawson early on.
                    Now don't get me wrong.....I'm not saying he quit. I'm not apart of that crowd.

My point is this; if you give a ref that much loaded language indicating that you can't go on....you give him no choice but to stop the fight.

It's like telling the ringside doc you can't see or when a ref ask you to walk towards them and you walk the wrong way. Hopkins gave Pat and the Doc so many key indicators that he couldn't continue and the ref had every right to stop that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X