Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather fiights Pacquiao like he did Ortiz, He Gets KTFO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont see floyd having any problems with manny hes just too short and less reach, pac has no jab and doesnt do the simple things to cut off the ring.

Comment

Whenever Clottey closed the gap, he had plenty of opportunities to uppercuts Manny, but he just didn't. As slow as Margarito was, he landed some good uppercuts on Manny when he closed the gap and trapped Manny in the corner.

Comment

Manny didn't really impressed me that much in the Clottey and Mosley fights with his footwork as much as he impressed me against Cotto and Margarito.

Comment

Manny vs Floyd will be a mismatch, Manny is too small to be able to do the things he does to "come forward" guys like Cotto, Margarito, and Hatton. Floyd will make Pacquiao fight a completely different fight and look very basic..

Comment

The straight right hand is much effective when your opponent/s lunge in to set up his multiple combos, but if you set it up with good timing and precision, it'll do some damage. Your head always lean forward as you lung in, and the straight right will bounce it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              if he fights manny like that.the fans win and we'll have a action packed great fight....................
              good reply can say more after that...

Comment

Everytime i see those two (Mayweather and Pac) fighting someone else i alway find fault in which the other could explore, When i saw how Mosley turned Pac easily i thought to myself this guy is going to get outbox easily, But then i saw how Ortiz made Mayweather back up with flurries in the 4th round and i thought Pacquiao can do this to Mayweather even better (Landing might be a problem though).

Comment

Lol at Manny getting knocked out. Ortiz took the shots he saw fine.

Manny has a much better chin, Ortiz has been dropped by Maidana and Berto....

Manny has much more speed and on the ropes Mayweather would get hit.

I don't care what your reflexes are, if you don't move off the ropes then manny will 'win' the exchange.

Comment

manny is a steroid abusing piece of **** that will lose whenever he stops ducking floyd

Comment

floyd got hit by a slow plodding ortiz thats easy to telegraph. lets see how floyd handles the fist of fury with speed. Floyd will get beat and will likely try some shady stuff like the other night. i want this fight more than ever. i see pac with to much firepower for floyd and the footspeed to get in and out of range that no one has.

Comment

Working...
                      X