Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricks by ground and pound.

Comment

• Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
      I believe that cockatemoc1502 would take a knee instead of going out on his shield. Bricks FTW.
      Cuau is mexican not Puerto Rican...

Comment

• I knew i shouldn't of made the poll public, all these views yet this!?

These guys don't live next door to you, relax.

Comment

• Spartacus Sully's vote don't count..he's in a relationship with Cuahtemoc ,family members aren't allowed to vote

Comment

• Never seen either guy fight.

Comment

• In a street fight I'm pickin cuaht cuz he's mexican, seasoned, and understands their are no unwritten rules in streetfighting...anything goes including nutkicking, eye gouging, stabbing shooting etc. if it's life and death I'm guessing cuaht experienced more life-death street situation, but that's just my impression.

If it's in a controlled setting Bricks by decapitation. cuaht is a past prime cruiserweight giving up height, reach, and complete ineptitude in the ground game, whereas Bricks is a prime or slightly past prime superheavyweight. It'd be Frazier-Foreman all over.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                Spartacus Sully's vote don't count..he's in a relationship with Cuahtemoc ,family members aren't allowed to vote
                what? I just feel that the muslim religion is gods way of showing the world that extremist religions need to be removed from the face of the earth. I wish the muslims the best of luck praticing their religion.......untill the day it destroys society and all religions are banned for the good of people every where.

Please, muslims, continue to make the example you have made soo far......id like to see the end of days in my life time.

Comment

• i really dont know who to go for. im leaning towards Cuauht cuz his stories seem alot more believable. but seeing as how i havnt seen a single pic of either, they could both very well be 2 morbidly obese characters eating a pie while talkin ****. But i got the hispanic brothas back. whether hes a tru warrior or a donut warrior

Comment

• In a street fight? 50/50 I think. If Bricks can grab and tackle him, he wins. If Cuauhtémoc can land a good shot or shots before getting grabbed, he wins.

Comment

• I don't really know, plus i like both guys. But i have a feeling that Cuau could teach everybody a thing or two.

Comment

Working...
                      X