Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I switched from Comcast to AT&T UVerse... Anyone else deal with UVerse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I switched from Comcast to AT&T UVerse... Anyone else deal with UVerse?

Just wondering if there were any good or bad stories when it comes to UVerse.....

I have Uverse internet is terrible i have to reload pages because it either renders them weird or says that it can't be displayed cables not bad does freeze sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Hitter Quiter View Post
      I have Uverse internet is terrible i have to reload pages because it either renders them weird or says that it can't be displayed cables not bad does freeze sometimes
      damn it.... Internet sucks? They said it was much faster than Comcast.....

How does the internet do with gaming?

Comment

i have U-Verse and its a piece of ****...**** freezes all the time...you sit there feeling like a dumb**** when the tv and computer are useless...that's why when there's a big game, i go to the bar...

i remember watching Orlando-Hawks in the 2nd round and that mother****er froze for the ENTIRE 2nd half

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          i have U-Verse and its a piece of ****...**** freezes all the time...you sit there feeling like a dumb**** when the tv and computer are useless...that's why when there's a big game, i go to the bar...

i remember watching Orlando-Hawks in the 2nd round and that mother****er froze for the ENTIRE 2nd half
          WHAT!!!????!!!! Damn it, I have been wanting UVerse for a long time, and now I am second guessing whether I made the right move.....

I just got a hell of a deal and couldnt pass up on it.....

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
            WHAT!!!????!!!! Damn it, I have been wanting UVerse for a long time, and now I am second guessing whether I made the right move.....

I just got a hell of a deal and couldnt pass up on it.....

its pretty crappy...just cross your fingers that the **** doesn't freeze on you during a fight party...imagine sitting there with all your buds, Buffer just finishes the 'lets get ready to rumble' routine and the **** freezes?

my worst nightmare

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

Glad to see its not just mine. It didn't do bad with gaming however when it was working that is

Comment

Working...
              X