No announcement yet.

Are you guys serious?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
    im with you. even hatton aint done yet. hes just giving in to the public pressure that hes done.

pac also proved himself as the best fighter against cotto. as for DLH fight, that was his own request to fight at 147 to see if he still got it. cant blame pac for taking that. he thought he can bully a LW champion coming up and matching him to WW. he failed miserably.
    Okay we're talking about cotto now...wrong thread lol

Comment

Originally posted by BestPavlikFan View Post
      Im seeing threads "is cotto past his best?" "should cotto retire?" all this BS.

The dude fought arguably the best fighter of are era and put up a hellova fight against him will doing it.

Just cause pacuiao washed de la hoya and hatton and they retired, doesnt mean a better, young cotto should.

We'll see June 6th who should be retiring.

Does any1 else agree with me?
      Yeah, the Foreman fight will make or break the rest of his career.

The reason so many people wonder if Miguel is done isn't just because he's lost twice now, but those losses were the type that can break you mentally and physically. Cotto decided to bang with Margarito, put in all his heart and courage, and got beat down. He went with a warrior mentality and it backfired. He took a severe pummeling those last few rounds.

Against Pacquiao, people wondered if Miguel could rebound mentally from what Margarito did to him. Again, he put it all in - traded and fought hard- and got beat up. Again.

It can kill your career.

Comment

Originally posted by gqjohnb View Post
        Okay we're talking about cotto now...wrong thread lol
        oops i misread TSs comment. i thought he said how pac beat a "washed out" DLH and hatton.

Ok back to Cotto now.

Comment

but people say cotto is done because he doesnt have that same swag he had pre margo and in the first 6 rounds against margo..but thats that aura of invicibility undefeated fighters have..margo took that from cotto...before that when cotto was in trouble he atleast threw a lowblow to gain a lil time..now he looks like a deer in headlights when he gets in trouble like hes having flashbacks to the margo fight...imo margo mentally ruined cotto and only time will tell if he can ever bounce back..i wish him the best

Comment

He is an exciting fighter that brings action. If he doesn't improve his defense his days as a top fighters are severly numbered. I still will pay to see him and he is not washed up or finished. On June 5 we will find out where he really is

Comment

He is no bum at all, but the Miguel Cotto of the Judah and Mosley fights is gone forever. You don't take the beatings Cotto did against Margarito and Pacquiao without losing something forever.

Still capable of giving plenty of fighters hell, but he needs a long break to get his body and mind right.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                oops i misread TSs comment. i thought he said how pac beat a "washed out" DLH and hatton.

Ok back to Cotto now.
                I see where you could have read it wrong now.

Comment

Originally posted by BestPavlikFan View Post
                  Im seeing threads "is cotto past his best?" "should cotto retire?" all this BS.

The dude fought arguably the best fighter of are era and put up a hellova fight against him will doing it.

Just cause pacuiao washed de la hoya and hatton and they retired, doesnt mean a better, young cotto should.

We'll see June 6th who should be retiring.

Does any1 else agree with me?
                  100% agree with you bro...

Comment

The problem for Miguel is if he does anything but win big against Foreman he'll still have an uphill battle to gain respect at jr. middleweight.

I mean, if Cotto eeks by with a decision win- say by a round or two- people are going to probably still think he's washed up.

I mean, if Cotto gets past Foreman, but not by much, do you really still want to see him fight the winner of Williams-Cintron? Or would you rather he fight some lower level 154 lb. fighters first?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
                      didnt you know if you lose..on boxingscene you're either shot or overated....you are not allowed to lose..but if you're undefeated you havent fought anyone...lol

I wish more Floyd fans could be like you bro..

Comment

Working...
                      X