No announcement yet.

Nazim Richardson: "Floyd's Got Great Timing; We're Gonna Have to Deal With It"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    I know a lot of people think Floyd will win this easily and I think Floyd will win too. But, Nazim is the X=factor in this fight. He is one of the few people in all of the boxing who might be able to find a weakness in Floyd that none of us are able to see. And, he might be able to come up for the perfect gameplan.
    Agreed, if there is a trainer that can find a weakness and a plan for Mayweather it is certainly Nazim. Only thing is Mayweather adjsuts so much that i don't know how long that game plan would last for. Too bad Nazim can't fight the actual fight for Shane. Can you imagine if Nazim was Mayweathers trainer . That would be a dream team.

Comment

Nazim sounds like he a cool dude

thanks for video

Comment

he is very honest which is nice. if anyone can beat floyd its mosley and richardson, it should be a great fight on 1st may.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
          I think Floyd will win but it won't be easy. Nazim will come up with a good game plan but Shane will have to execute it. I don't see him successfully doing it.
          I think Floyd will win too but I don't think is going to be easy like you said. But, a lot of people on here too. They giving Shane zero chance which I think is crazy...

We will have to wait and see if Shane could executed. We honestly don't know yet if he can. I would say this for the first time IMO Shane has a great trainer with him. Somebody who is knowledgable. No knock on Jack Mosley but he wasn't a good trainer. There was times when he didn't even know what round with was. He never really had a good gamplan going into the fight and didn't give good advice in the corner. Shane just got by with his god giving talent and physical attributes. But, now he has somebody that can come up with a gameplan and somebody who can give him great advice if something not going right.

It is going to be an interesting fight. I am very hype for this fight. I really can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Championart View Post
            Agreed, if there is a trainer that can find a weakness and a plan for Mayweather it is certainly Nazim. Only thing is Mayweather adjsuts so much that i don't know how long that game plan would last for. Too bad Nazim can't fight the actual fight for Shane. Can you imagine if Nazim was Mayweathers trainer . That would be a dream team.
            When Floyd starts adusting to you he can get rolling. That is very true. Nazim can't fight for Shane. However, I would say this when Shane was trained by his father Jack Mosley. They only had plan A. But, if Floyd start adusting I think Nazim will have a plan a b c d e f g.... I think he will give the advices to Shane to adjust.

But, like Calilloyd said coud Shane be the one to be able to executed. That has yet to be seen. But, I can't wait to find out.

And, is hard to beat Floyd right not but I think it can be done. However, if Naz was his trainer then I think it would be impossible to beat him. That would of been a hell of a combination.

Comment

The best trainer in the game right now IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
                I think Floyd will win but it won't be easy. Nazim will come up with a good game plan but Shane will have to execute it. I don't see him successfully doing it.
                That's an overlooked attribute Mosley has - He's very impulsive and responsive.

It ain't going to take much to get Mosley off his game-plan because all you have to do is tag him good and you know he's going to impulsively try to get you back.

That impulsiveness can be both an asset and a liability.

Comment

good interview...

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                    Mayweather by UD,
                    yer i think it will be mayweather by ud

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      I know a lot of people think Floyd will win this easily and I think Floyd will win too. But, Nazim is the X=factor in this fight. He is one of the few people in all of the boxing who might be able to find a weakness in Floyd that none of us are able to see. And, he might be able to come up for the perfect gameplan.
                      exactly Floyd shud be far more afraid of Nazim then Mosley in this fight if u ask me....

Comment

Working...
                      X