Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would prevent YOU from taking an Olympic Style steroid test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wouldnt take if i was a jucie head

Comment

• Originally posted by motomachi View Post
      Because the last time I checked I am not fighting for the olympics???
      Your not fighting at all thats the difference , if Manny is clean he has nothing to hide its as simple as that so cut the bull**** its the only thing Floyd has asked for a guarantee for a fair fight and fine with the world except the Pac teenage huggers !!

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        Then I would feel the exact same way. I hate that stupid Mayweather is always the victim bull**** and you sound ignorant for repeating it.
        No it not ignorant just facts, Mayweather is hated more than Pacquiao= Fact, So if this was the other way round then the boxing world would be frozen...

Comment

• Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
          Your not fighting at all thats the difference , if Manny is clean he has nothing to hide its as simple as that so cut the bull**** its the only thing Floyd has asked for a guarantee for a fair fight and fine with the world except the Pac teenage huggers !!
          WTF! I answered a poll and you give me thi ****? why do you have to go hattin on everybody who doesn`t agree with you?

Comment

• Wow over 50 people believe they would fail the test....with like 10 alts on the other options and you count the "Im with Pac till death do us part voters".

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray` View Post
              No it not ignorant just facts, Mayweather is hated more than Pacquiao= Fact, So if this was the other way round then the boxing world would be frozen...
              Explain your choice of words. If thats equivalent to being turned on its head I'd say it is anyway.

Comment

• because it is not the olympics
                after this floyd will demand a headgear

Comment

• The fact that the only reason I would be taking the tests is because of some ****** shouting out random claims because he's a senile bastard who doesn't know a subjective thought if it hit him in the face.

That's when I would respectfully decline.

Comment

Working...
                  X