No announcement yet.

Margarito vs Baldomir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luis12 View Post
    margarito's career it's alredy over. he won't be an "elite" (he never was) fighter again
    It must suck to know "Elite Cotto" got pounded by a nobody then.

Comment

Originally posted by tjadl6386 View Post
      I think it would be better for Margarito to serve his one year suspension before getting into the ring again.
      i don't think it matters. I don't think margo will ever get his license back

Comment

Originally posted by ShalafiV.2 View Post
        yea by a cheater it must suck that your country venezuela is ****ed up by chavez

Comment

For me, I'd rather get beat and have other fights than to be ousted out of the sport completely. Everyone takes an ass kicking one way or another and live to tell about it.

Any way you slice it, the Marg vs Cotto fight is heavily tainted and will be looked so in the years to come. It's happening now as we speak.

Comment

If Margaritos not allowed to use his plaster-wraps I can see Baldomir beating him. But who knows, neither exactly punch hard. Gatti got caught by stupid punches by Baldomir but Baldy is not known to punch hard.

And I'd be rooting for baldy to win, because Margarito disgusts me.

Comment

No ****bucket, he got pounded by someone who was using plaster. Want to know why? Because Margarito said that he didn't know that his trainer was wrapping his hands that way. Which means his trainer has been wrapping his hands like that forever if Margarito seriously didn't know.

Comment

Working...
              X