Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ali's style much more superior than mayweather's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking to you Ali fans is kinda equivalent to talking to a cultist, mann. Y'all have no logic and are innit because his life story and what the media said media bout him said so.

Comment

Ali doesn't move to his right and always circle to the left. When someone cut the ring off he does the ropeadope. Ali doesn't know how to fight in the inside. Any heavy weight that emulate floyds style like David Haye would've whoop his azz back to fly like a butterfly and sting like a hunnybee Motown funk soul train bull**** ghetto.
      Last edited by CharlieZelepuss; 02-17-2017, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieZelepuss View Post
        Talking to you Ali fans is kinda equivalent to talking to a cultist, mann. Y'all have no logic and are innit because his life story and what the media said media bout him said so.
        i don't know man. Call me a cultist. I guess you had to be there to fully understand, but as a boxer, Muhammad Ali, imo, defied logic.

Comment

Float like a butter fly/sting like a bee.........

Why not research when your going to debate so you at least start out with the correct quotes?

Ali moved laterally both ways but he would move left because it's a more rhythmic direction for a conventional boxer.
          Your description of him being limited is just BS!
          There is no heavyweight in history that had his skill set when it comes to foot and hand speed. He won fights being a non conventional fighter and fought the best available opponents plus giving title shots to fighters who wouldn't get shots.
          He gave Cooper two shots at him, once as contenders the other for Ali's title. Both in Coopers homeland.

David Haye is an actor, don't you know that?

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
            Float like a butter fly/sting like a bee.........

Why not research when your going to debate so you at least start out with the correct quotes?

Ali moved laterally both ways but he would move left because it's a more rhythmic direction for a conventional boxer.
            Your description of him being limited is just BS!
            There is no heavyweight in history that had his skill set when it comes to foot and hand speed. He won fights being a non conventional fighter and fought the best available opponents plus giving title shots to fighters who wouldn't get shots.
            He gave Cooper two shots at him, once as contenders the other for Ali's title. Both in Coopers homeland.

David Haye is an actor, don't you know that?

Ray
            Ali's speed is average, fool. His skill might be seen as advance back in the days but he cant compete with todays boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
              i don't know man. Call me a cultist. I guess you had to be there to fully understand, but as a boxer, Muhammad Ali, imo, defied logic.
              That should be as a HW, the smaller guys out fight him in every way, I think Ali was the Greatest HW in history so far but he did not box as good as the other greats from lower divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                That should be as a HW, the smaller guys out fight him in every way, I think Ali was the Greatest HW in history so far but he did not box as good as the other greats from lower divisions.
                Really...

Thats the same as saying that Ali, with his total skillset, smarts, chin, heart, dundee in his corner, prime and past prime, wouldn't be an all time great fighter irregardless of weight division, when there's a boatload of smaller fighters who sure as s**t would never match Ali in atg status, irregardless of weight division. You better be talking about some cats, that are unbeknownst to me.

Comment

Well something can't be "more superior" but beyond that...

Two of the best ever, but fought in different eras at different weights, who cares whose style is "more superior"

Comment

"Ali's speed is average"...........................hahaha

yet another jackazz kid who wants to make a splash on a forum
                    but doesn't know the history of the sport or the men who made it great! Another elroy to ignore in hope that he goes away....

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieZelepuss View Post
                      Ali's speed is average, fool. His skill might be seen as advance back in the days but he cant compete with todays boxers.

Comment

Working...
                      X