No announcement yet.

A day without an immigrant.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    I think trump and Republicans know the deal. They just have to say these things.

Remember.... Republicans talk tough on illegal immigrants but who are the ones that did amnesty and guest worker policies?

Dems on the other hand talk nice but they have to go hard at immigrant workers because their base competes for those low education, unskilled labor jobs.

You think trump doesn't know how important immigrant labor is?

He owns hotels and does construction for buildings right?

Who you think works the hotel kitchen, maid service, unskilled construction labor?
    When I comes to politics I'm truly in the middle of it. I can see the wrong with dems just like I can see the wrong with republicans but I can also see the good in both too. I use my brain when I vote and get behind things.

In the 80's the republican did give amnesty to some immigrants which was great. But right now immigration reform is needed and the republicans have really been dragging there feet on this issue while Dems have been pushing for it for the last 8 years.

I have zero trust in trumps ability to come up with righteous solutions to our countries problems.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Pimpin hoes ain't easy, McLovin
      they say pimpin aint easy...but what they dont tell you is being a prostitute is much much harder.

pimping is pretty easy

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        Stupid MFer I'm white....
        Try again, this time without the cursing or insults.

I'm here to discuss this issue as adults, not have an insult contest like children do.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          white people dont wanna work on farms.. nobody does, not for minimum wage
          That part I agree with. What will happen if there are no illegals (or other cheap labor) is that the wages will have to go up.

It's basic Supply and Demand, labor being the commodity.

Comment

Where's 1bad65 or John Barron at on this debate? They made one comment then bounced.

I'll slice them MFers up on this debate, that's why they made one comment and left. They just say the usual republican/trump bs. Actually it's just trump garbage because most real republicans cab be quite understanding.
            Someone tag these pu$$ies for me.

They scared to debate this with me because they know I'll slice there pu$$y ass up on this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              That part I agree with. What will happen if there are no illegals (or other cheap labor) is that the wages will have to go up.

It's basic Supply and Demand, labor being the commodity.
              Dude wages can't go up if the farm employer can't afford it. My lowest paid worker makes $15 an hour and I've paid friend in the past years ago even a little more than that and they still didn't want to do the work I had for them.

Why do you think the white settlers used slave labor hundreds of years ago? Because they didn't want to do the job their slaves did. Why didn't my buddies want to do the work I offered and paid then years ago. Because they were not cut out for it.

You take back all immigrants who do these jobs and you will see many corporations go under and all the farms go to ****.

Dude you are living in a dream world if you think the average American would take up the slack for the jobs the immigrants do now.

America wound turn into Russia if we kicked out immigrants. But we all know that's what trump wants as he is in cahoots with Russia and Putin.
              Last edited by boxinghead530; 02-16-2017, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Someone tag these pu$$ies for me.

They scared to debate this with me because they know I'll slice there pu$$y ass up on this topic.
                You tell yourself that. SafeSpace did that nonsense too, and you saw where that got him.

BTW, cursing and hurling childish insults isn't "slicing" anyone up in debate. It's actually one conceding the debate. If you'd educated yourself in debate for engaging in it, you'd know this already.

Comment

Dude wages can't go up if the farm employer can't afford it.
                  Then they will close. Unions and Gov't regulations have done that since the dawn of time.

Why do you think the white settlers used slave labor hundreds of years ago?
                  Um, they didn't.

Slavery was outlawed in 1865.

How many States were settled after that date?

Do your homework and get back to me.

Dude you are living in a dream world if you think the average American would take up the slack for the jobs the immigrants do now.
                  I didn't say they would, unless the wages are good enough.

Hell, I'd clean toilets if you paid me enough. And yes, that would be alot more than I make now.

America wound turn into Russia if we kicked out immigrants. But we all know that's what trump wants as he is in cahoots with Russia and Putin.
                  No one is kicking out immigrants. We're kicking out illegal aliens.

Keep up on current events, please.

And fyi, Russia has zilch to do with this issue. Stay on topic, unless you feel the need to obfuscate....

Comment

I would send the IRS to audit the businesses as they obviously are not paying payroll, social security, unemployment taxes..

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Then they will close. Unions and Gov't regulations have done that since the dawn of time.

Um, they didn't.

Slavery was outlawed in 1865.

How many States were settled after that date?

Do your homework and get back to me.

I didn't say they would, unless the wages are good enough.

Hell, I'd clean toilets if you paid me enough. And yes, that would be alot more than I make now.

No one is kicking out immigrants. We're kicking out illegal aliens.

Keep up on current events, please.

And fyi, Russia has zilch to do with this issue. Stay on topic, unless you feel the need to obfuscate....
                      Me do my homework? You have no Fuking clue what you are talking about on this issue. Immigrants, illegal or not pay more than 300 billion into the US economy. If the US lost out on that we be in major danger.

Do you even know what those illegal aliens contribute to our economy?

Tell me who is going to fill these jobs they do. It's not the average American. Tell me in your dream world how we supplement this loss of employment ?. Because to say we will pay the American more money for these jobs is not financially feaseable for the employer.

Comment

Working...
                      X