Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Will Retire, After 55 Years, If Chavez Jr. Defeats Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daniel_T5 View Post
    hell get him ariza too...imagine chavez jr on the best peds that money can buy....im salivating
    Memo really cast's a dark cloud on everything...he's a chemist who's famous for creating undetectable PED's. I doubt Chavez will be clean regardless how he tests.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Memo really cast's a dark cloud on everything...he's a chemist who's famous for creating undetectable PED's. I doubt Chavez will be clean regardless how he tests.
      the bigger deal is how hard jr has to work to make weight. plus canelos walk around weight is like 175 so he can easily make weight with who knows how much more power with being heavier. plus higher skills.
      jrs only plus is his ko punch against some of the scrubs
      he's beat.

Comment

I call bluff on this Nacho cat retiring and crap! He sounds a lot like his pupil (Marquez) "I won't fight Pacquio," pure lies.

Comment

Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
          the bigger deal is how hard jr has to work to make weight. plus canelos walk around weight is like 175 so he can easily make weight with who knows how much more power with being heavier. plus higher skills.
          jrs only plus is his ko punch against some of the scrubs
          he's beat.
          Jr already looks right on track weight-wise...I don't think he will have any problems this time. He looks around 175 right now.

I agree though that Canelo has a much greater skill set and should be able to break him down.

Comment

Trainers don't make retirement clauses. Plus Nacho is too valuable to boxers & the boxing community. He should be training til he's dead or can't function effectively.

That said he's got tall odds to overcome for that to even go down. I guess good luck to him if thats what he wants to do doe.

Comment

When I hear the combination of Nacho and Heredia I think of roids, back acne, power that never existed before, surprise one punch knock downs that never existed before, and urine drinking. Strange stuff. Strange looking people too.

Comment

I wonder what Marqroidzz is thinking right now? Seems like an indirect diss on him lol.

Comment

Welp, looks like I'm buying this PPV.

Don Nacho is the greatest Mexican trainer of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                    When I hear the combination of Nacho and Heredia I think of roids, back acne, power that never existed before, surprise one punch knock downs that never existed before, and urine drinking. Strange stuff. Strange looking people too.
                    lol how do they look strange?

Comment

he SHOULD retired after that fight regardless if jr wins or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X