• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Dude is younger than Tom Brady
    Tom Brady is a time traveler doe.......

Comment

• Niners could have close to 100 million in cap space if they cut Kaepernick.

Even if they don't, if this organization wants to have any credibility in putting out a competitive product, they better start throwing some fucking money around for talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Niners could have close to 100 million in cap space if they cut Kaepernick.

Even if they don't, if this organization wants to have any credibility in putting out a competitive product, they better start throwing some fucking money around for talent.

We are coming back for that #QuestForSix

And IDC who wins this SB, Brady can't walk a day in Montana's cleats. Not one.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

We are coming back for that #QuestForSix

And IDC who wins this SB, Brady can't walk a day in Montana's cleats. Not one.
          more of montana fan but joe had a shlt load of weapons. couldnt really see him fail.

Comment

Comment

Yeah I think we need a fresh start. I still believe Kap is talented and has a place in the NFL, just not on the 49ers. Look at Bradford on the Vikings.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Yeah I think we need a fresh start. I still believe Kap is talented and has a place in the NFL, just not on the 49ers. Look at Bradford on the Vikings.

Comment

• Read up on our new QB.....

Gonna be a long year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Hoyer

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Read up on our new QB.....

Gonna be a long year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Hoyer
                    Was going to be a long year anyway, my friend. Team is so bad in so many areas.

My guess is that he and Shanahan have a good relationship from their time together in Cleveland.

I can't see Hoyer leading us out of the basement. Maybe a stop-gap for a QB they pick up in the draft?

Comment

Was going to be a long year anyway, my friend. Team is so bad in so many areas.

My guess is that he and Shanahan have a good relationship from their time together in Cleveland.

I can't see Hoyer leading us out of the basement. Maybe a stop-gap for a QB they pick up in the draft?
                      Meh Hoyer is a bum we know this....he is just gonna be a placement kat till we find THE dude....

Comment

Working...
                      X