No announcement yet.

Hate Crime Denunciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
    Honestly, I'm not sure. I;ve just started seriously looking into the concept. I think there is probably a way that it should be implemented.... But there are just so many contradictions involved - what about black slave owners? What about white families who were withheld resources and opportunities...

What I do believe 100% is that African people should have control over their own resources, and self-determination.

Africa is not a poor continent - it is a rich continent. But corporations, and business deals, corrupt politicians, and regimes, and holdings, exploit the resources...

Africa does not need charity - they need control of their own resources, and self-determination.
    The housing discrimination after WWII directly set Blacks back compared to their white counterparts. I have this long article from Tanehisi Coates if you care to read his view on reparations.

I watched Poverty Inc on Netflix that shows who is to be blame for the continuous poverty in third world nations. The corrupt politicians, the way the NGO system is operated, etc. Check it out if you haven't.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
      In the U.S., BIacks are less than 13% of the population but have 50% of all arrests for assault and murder and 67% of all arrests for robbery. Fifty percent of all crime victims also report their assailants are Black, so the arrest statistics cannot be due to police bias. BIacks make up a large share of those arrested for white-collar crimes. About 33% of persons arrested for fraud, forgery, counterfeiting, and receiving stolen property, and about 25% of those arrested for embezzlement are Black. Blacks are under-represented only in offenses, such as tax fraud and securities violations, that are committed by individuals in high status occupations. On the other hand, Orientals are under-represented in U.S. crime statistics. This has led some to argue that the Asian “ghetto” has protected members from harmful outside influences. For BIacks, however, the ghetto is said to foster crime, so purely cultural explanations are not enough.

Female homicides tell the same story. In one study of female arrests, 75% were Black women. Only 13% were White women. No Asian women were arrested. The cultural explanation for the crime rate of Black men does not apply to Black women, who are not expected to engage in criminal behavior to the same extent. There is no “gangster” image among Black females.

The same pattern is found in other countries. In London, England, BIacks make up 13% of the population, but account for 50% of the crime rate. A 1996 government commission in Ontario, Canada, reported that BIacks were five times more likely go to jail than Whites, and 10 times more likely than Orientals. In Brazil, there are 1.5 million Orientals, mostly Japanese whose ancestors went there as laborers in the 19th century, and who are the least represented in crime.

Study: blacks commit 90% of interracial crime Data suggest ‘racial profiling’ may have scientific basis Source: The New Century Foundation, 2717 Clarkes Landing, Oakton, VA 22124 Tel. (703) 716-0900, Fax. (703) 716-0932 1. African-Americans commit 90% of the approximately 1,700,000 interracial crimes of violence that occur in the United States every year, and are more than 50 times more likely to commit violent crime against whites than vice versa. 2. Blacks are so much more likely than Americans of other races to commit crimes that police may be justified in stopping and questioning them more frequently – just as they stop men more often than women and young people more often than old people. These are some of the controversial findings of a new think tank report based on extensive cross-analysis of government crime statistics. The study finds that Asians consistently commit the smallest number of crimes, followed by whites. Black Hispanics commit violent crime at approximately three times the white rate, and blacks are five to eight times more violent. In one of its most startling conclusions the report finds that blacks are as much more violent than whites as men are more violent than women. “This is the painful reality that gives rise to ‘racial profiling,’ ” said Jared Taylor, the report’s author. “Police quickly learn who the bad guys are. When there is a murder they don’t look for little old ladies. They look for young men – unfortunately, they are often justified in looking for young black men.” The study, The Color of Crime, finds there is actually more black-on-white than black-on-black crime. When blacks commit violent crime they target whites slightly more than half the time. When whites commit violence they target blacks two to three percent of the time. The study also notes that despite the common view that hate crimes almost always involve whites brutalizing non-whites, blacks are twice as likely as whites to commit hate crimes. The author of the study, Jared Taylor, is an internationally-trained economist and crime expert. He has written extensively on race relations and has testified in several court cases as an expert witness on crime rates.
      Wrong thread. Remember the theme of the thread but if you do post this in another thread, add the link.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
        This feels similar to a couple debates I had a long time ago, so I'll just post those:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...&postcount=126

"Actually, the phenomenon is quite the opposite, for the statistics show that aggressive police intervention occurs at a 50% higher rate for Blacks and Hispanics than it does for White people. And that's without taking into account police shootings, in which cops are usually acquitted due to the standard in place. Those, obviously, aren't taken into consideration, and they should be. Considering that White people are documented to commit much more crime overall than minorities, you'd expect similar circumstances with them, which there aren't.

From the President:

"According to various studies, not just one, but a wide range of studies that have been carried out over a number of years, African-Americans are 30 percent more likely than whites to be pulled over.

After being pulled over, African-Americans and Hispanics are three times more likely to be searched. Last year, African-Americans were shot by police at more than twice the rate of whites.

African-Americans are arrested at twice the rate of whites. African-American defendants are 75 percent more likely to be charged with offenses carrying mandatory minimums. They receive sentences that are almost 10 percent longer than comparable whites arrested for the same crime.

So if you add it all up, the African-American and Hispanic population who make up only 30 percent of the general population make up more than half of the incarcerated population. Now, these are facts."

There's simply no evidence that can justify the unjust and unbalanced way minorities are treated.

And this is using that same unbalanced, unjust data to prove the point, by the way. Because if Black people are 75 percent more likely to be charged with sentences including mandatory minimums, then it's abundantly clear we cannot even fully trust statistics on crime.

In other words, even if we were to try to circumvent the documentation as to Whites committing more crime overall by turning this into a debate based on "percentages," which has been a running theme across the lounge after the "overall" argument was defeated, it's clear that those percentages cannot be trusted to be just or balanced toward the Black population.

The point I'm making is that, either way, there's simply no solid evidence upon which to excuse police brutality.

And, again, even if you accepted the present evidence as viable, it would still not excuse disparities."

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...&postcount=118

"You may want to go tell Harvard to call me, because I'm about to counter this man's study in about 5 minutes:

His entire study is based on "objectionable reasonableness," which in other words is the deference of the law to the cop's assessment of a situation.

That is one of the biggest loopholes that allow police to get away with brutality. In every case, courts defer to police officers' opinion of what force was necessary.

Why is that troubling? Well, do you believe an officer who acted wrongly and doesn't want to go to prison will always admit that they used excessive force? Will they always outline the situation in a way that helps investigations or even prosecutors' cases?

I, for one, don't believe that's likely, hence the existence of this loophole is allowing officers who abuse the system to do as they please and get away with it.

That is why that standard for investigating and prosecuting incidents must be changed, and also why body cameras are needed.

And, as if this weren't enough to nudge you over to my side, I'm sure that anyone reading Mr. Fryer's study will find it at least somewhat peculiar that Blacks and Hispanics just so happen to be involved in situations with police officers where "touching, pushing, and drawing weapons" takes place at a 50% higher rate.

If that's not another hole in his study, I don't know what is. It is impossible for him to come to the conclusion that "racial differences in lower level uses of force are simply a distraction and movements such as Black Lives Matter should seek solutions within their own communities rather than changing the behaviors of police and other external forces," because he did not actually study this, nor has any real evidence for that matter, to insinuate that minorities were solely responsible for these incidents. Again, deference to the officer's opinion shouldn't count in the way it does and is not uncontroversial evidence.

Even if we for the moment forget about police shootings involved in these incidents, it would still be cause for concern and protest that officers are involved in such actions of force with minorities at a 50% higher rate. It exposes unbalanced treatment. His conclusion of it being a "distraction" is solely his own opinion and cannot be backed up.

Lastly, it is even more concerning that, in the words of the President himself:

"Last year African Americans were shot by police at more than twice the rate of whites.

African Americans are arrested at twice the rate of whites; African Americans defendants are 75 percent more likely to be charged with offenses carrying mandatory minimums. They receive sentences that are almost ten percent longer than comparable whites arrested for the same crime.

So that if you add it all up, the African American and Hispanic population, who make up only 30 percent of the general population, make up more than half of the incarcerated population."

If that doesn't expose unbalanced treatment, I don't know what will.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/08/op...tes/index.html

http://fortune.com/2016/07/07/obama-...astile-speech/

And, hey,

Put some respeck on my name."

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...7&postcount=23

The above link is to another debate on crime statistics, where I posted this information:

http://racisminamerica.org/truth-fbi...atistics-race/

"However, according to FBI crime statistics by race, it isn’t blacks who are driving criminal activity. Actually in 2014, blacks committed only 28.3% of all crimes. And it shouldn’t be bewildering that whites dominated commission of crimes by perpetrating 68.9% of them, considering they denote 77% of U.S. citizenry."

In other words, what I'm trying to get at is that you cannot necessarily base yourself off of your sources with a high degree of confidence.

There's more than enough to counter your position thoroughly, on every level;

Significant evidence exists to hold the stance that Black people and other minorities are unfairly targeted and abused by the system itself, which counters arguments as to statistics (assuming that they're accurate sources in the first place.) Even as it pertains to sentences, White people aren't punished to the same degree as minorities.

Ultimately, selecting certain statistics to put forward a point without also providing a view of the bigger picture is misleading. I can point out that such and such statistic indicates that Black people are arrested for a specific crime at a high rate, but what exactly is that supposed to prove? Even for the moment forgetting systemic discrimination and targeting, if we look at crime overall, it's clear that all races commit crimes. There's nothing inherent there other than that fact. Thus, the argument for inherent malice solely in Black people is deeply flawed.

I understand that there is tension due to the controversy surrounding the Walter Scott trial, but instead of arguing for uniquely inherent evil in any race, we should be worrying about how the system lets abuse run rampant. Even with extraordinary amounts of evidence, it is excruciatingly difficult within our legal system to classify unjust actions as abuse where such a designation is merited. There are laws which stand in the way, and there are discrepancies complicating the reasoning of justice--such as a lack of diversified juries, for instance.

Minorities are not to blame for the problems of this country; if you were to adjudicate fault, the best area to start would be with the elites, of which I've spoken on recently, as well:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...9&postcount=27

"Humans worldwide have lost respect for what it means to be an "expert." That's what led to "Brexit" and Donald Trump's election. It makes sense, in some ways, but not in others;

On the one hand, we're overloaded with opinions as to what the "experts" (our leaders included) think we should do, only to find out that they're corrupt, or that what was promised didn't occur.

On the other hand, it is quite ignorant to dismiss knowledge as a whole. Even though all people are just that--people--there's no sense in outright dismissing discoveries that can be substantiated. There's a difference between opinion and research.

Disappointments the people have gone through each year of their lives have caused them to consider everyone and everything suspect. Moreover, of the utmost value now as much as ever--in the age of selfies and other manifestations of the rise of social media--are appearances and lifestyle.

That's why you have people like Kim Kardashian and Donald Trump being admired and emulated, instead of the usual model of following those most seen as driving society forward through social causes and the sort. In the past, society was able to mask status through those "causes," but, thanks to technology and the spread of information, no one is buying it anymore.

Let's be honest, there's a reason for this attitude toward experts and other kinds of leaders: If you look at the legacies of Steve Jobs, Obama, and even Stephen Hawking himself, for example, any kind of research leads to the discovery of immense contradictions.

Apple, despite its technological advances, has slave factories all over the world. Obama has taken part in starving millions of people to their deaths in Yemen and waging proxy wars for smartphone chips in Africa. Stephen Hawking, despite his quite logical call for equity, doesn't put his money where his mouth is. The people have noticed his hypocrisy, along with that of the rest.

Some on the thread have actually pointed this out; if you're going to say something, you need to lead by example. Asking other members of the elite to share their wealth is easy when you have no personal plan of distributing all those millions of dollars in your bank account. That's where Hawking undermines himself.

Asking the elite to share won't bring about change, either; people are greedy to the core, and will fight that as long as they can, just like even he will. As ignorant as those posters seem in criticizing his disability, they do make a point on that he could be using his intelligence for other matters, as well. Again, Hawking could achieve this leading by example.

What is Hawking really doing, then, if he's not wholeheartedly reaching out to the disenfranchised?

He's protecting his investments in science.

Read his piece, for it is self-explanatory. Hawking's article is merely an attempt to persuade the public that science is on their side. The self-helping motivations behind that are obvious.

This is the age of who you are, and what you have, right now. The hypocrisies of claiming otherwise are beginning to fade. This is the age of being beautiful and enjoyed, or otherwise being able to buy that for yourself (Donald Trump's own theory being "Grab 'em by the pu**y!") This is the age of respecting Big Ballers, and being readily brainwashed into believing it's fair for anyone to have more money than another person. This is the age of defending those Big Ballers by using cutthroat politics against minorities. This is the age of fighting for the last slice of pizza our masters were too full to reach for on the table.

This is the age of survival of the fittest, without lying about what that is. The people have caught on in some ways, although remaining in blissful ignorance overall.

Do I believe the elite's comfort will last? No. Eventually, huge portions of the population will suffer, and there will be push-back. However, robots and other forms of military all over the world shall be ready to keep the people who woke up too late in check.

I see no reason for the elite to stop, no equalizers. If anything, their oppression and brainwashing of societies will continue, as Earth loses its resources and economic markets change drastically due to the profits from technological advancement.

The human race is nearing its end; we're on the verge of discovering exactly why it is that we haven't encountered other species from outer space. There is something inherently evil within existence itself.

I wrote this post intending to defend Hawking's call, but look where I've been left--forced to acknowledge his hypocrisy.

Eventually, wealth will be all that remains, before everything goes. Relationships will cease to matter with time, as is currently occurring in Japan--a society perhaps serving as an example of our near future in how its culture both outlines and emulates increasing economic pressures versus societal expectations. Even the misguided push-back from White males in the West toward minorities, in part due to economic-based rejection by females, will be forced to look for other excuses to support its discrimination; our media shall succeed in brainwashing the future generations away from sexuality, morality, empathy, and anything else standing in the way of wealth. We will live as virtually as possible, until our species is eliminated through war."

There are other threads in which I explore the elite in greater detail, but this post is already way too long.

Simply put, it's best if we see things for what they are, rather than for what we wish them to be.
        This was a good read.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          The housing discrimination after WWII directly set Blacks back compared to their white counterparts. I have this long article from Tanehisi Coates if you care to read his view on reparations.

I watched Poverty Inc on Netflix that shows who is to be blame for the continuous poverty in third world nations. The corrupt politicians, the way the NGO system is operated, etc. Check it out if you haven't.
          Would love to read it... Either link in a reply here, or on a message on my wall when u have time, please! Like I said I've been doing a lot of reading, and research on the concept of African reparations - at least those in the Western Hemisphere, and I'm seeing a lot of good points raised, that before I would have discounted.

See - I understand and agree that it's not just about slavery - so when people say "slavery ended so and so years ago, move on..." Even two, and three generations ago, discrimination did directly effect blacks, which of course will have a lasting impact today based on accumulated wealth, and opportunities.

There's gotta be a way to right that wrong, WITHOUT penalizing, and taking from Whites who really did work hard for everything they have. Maybe interest-free housing/business loans? Community-based business/housing? Something can be done, I believe, where it's fair for everyone.

Still - I'm sure u agree - I don't think this excuses, or lessens the choice to commit crime... I refuse to use that as an excuse to alleviate guilt.

I've been reading a lot of Omali Ye****ali African Internationalism - and honestly I think he makes a lot of great points... I don't agree with him entirely, of course.

I just want self-determination for ALL people... And that includes European people having the right to cease immigration - they are gradually losing their culture, and their countries.
          Last edited by Cheek busting; 12-06-2016, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
            Would love to read it... Either link in a reply here, or on a message on my wall when u have time, please! Like I said I've been doing a lot of reading, and research on the concept of African reparations - at least those in the Western Hemisphere, and I'm seeing a lot of good points raised, that before I would have discounted.

See - I understand and agree that it's not just about slavery - so when people say "slavery ended so and so years ago, move on..." Even two, and three generations ago, discrimination did directly effect blacks, which of course will have a lasting impact today based on accumulated wealth, and opportunities.

There's gotta be a way to right that wrong, WITHOUT penalizing, and taking from Whites who really did work hard for everything they have. Maybe interest-free housing/business loans? Community-based business/housing? Something can be done, I believe, where it's fair for everyone.

Still - I'm sure u agree - I don't think this excuses, or lessens the choice to commit crime... I refuse to use that as an excuse to alleviate guilt.

I've been reading a lot of Omali Ye****ali African Internationalism - and honestly I think he makes a lot of great points... I don't agree with him entirely, of course.

I just want self-determination for ALL people... And that includes European people having the right to cease immigration - they are gradually losing their culture, and their countries.
            The reparations link:
            http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/...ations/361631/

There is no way I would excuse a crime, except major drug selling, because remember criminals don't robbed according to race but when they see an opportunity. So we all have to worry about the potential of being robbery and possible seriously harmed during a robbery.

Comment

• ***Southern Poverty Law Center))) omits Trump-related ‘hate crimes’ against white children

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3502103/posts

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                ***Southern Poverty Law Center))) omits Trump-related ‘hate crimes’ against white children

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3502103/posts
                Yeah its biased, Most of the randomly the Hateful, racist, and violent crimes randomly I seen have been done by Blacks.

Yet you have to pretend that blacks are not violent lol if you show the truth you get censored.

If you dont address the problem that many blacks are the most violent and commit many vicious crimes you cannot correct the problem, Hilary Clinton once called the black youth super predators.

The main problem is the leftist media promote and pushes this image of black people as thugs, rappers, whos peaks ebonics, and sexuality, and then the one parent black kid will idol worshipper these black celebs who are doing sex tapes, violent, pimping, gang banging etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  This was a good read.
                  I had a rough couple of days but I'm back; I wish I had had the time to edit that post further (had to take a family member to the hospital,) but it's essentially a collection of debate responses that centered around related topics.

It counters the notion that there's anything malicious inherent to only Black people and seeks to direct the focus toward the elites (whom I believe are the real problem.)
                  Last edited by SunSpace; 12-09-2016, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• http://pix11.com/2016/12/09/muslim-g...issing-police/

"NEW HYDE PARK, N.Y. -- An 18-year-old Muslim girl who said she was harassed and called a terrorist while riding the subway last week has been reported missing by the Nassau County Police Department.

An alert was issued by police Friday evening saying Yasmin Seweid, 18, had been missing since Wednesday. She was last seen leaving her home in New Hyde Park, Long Island at 8 p.m.

Last week, Seweid spoke out about being harassed at the 23rd Street subway station by three men who tried to rip off her hijab.

Seweid said the men called her a terrorist and tried to grab her hijab saying "take that rag off your head."

Police are still searching for the men who allegedly targeted Seweid.

Police said Seweid was last seen wearing a black jacket, black head scarf, black yoga pants and a blue sweater and was carrying a bag containing clothing.

Anyone with information should call Nassau County Police Department Missing Persons Squad on 516-573-7347 or 911."

C'mon, now they kidnapped her? Just like that? No one thought to provide some police security for a while? Isn't that what the cops do in all other harassment attacks?

Sterling Archer adrikitty hectari SemiGreat Xoo Freedom. Sugar Adam Ali

Does anybody know something about this, or know someone that does?

She shouldn't be harmed for being Muslim;

This Trump thing is getting out of hand.

Killing people won't solve anything.
                    Last edited by SunSpace; 12-09-2016, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• CCTV Catches Group Of Muslims Kicking Random German Girl Down The Subway Stairs Just For Fun

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3503329/posts

In a shocking new video, Muslim men kick a German girl down the stairs and severely injure her just because they can for fun:

This is an excellent video, for as we have pointed out before, this is how many of the Muslims really feel about non-Muslim people, that they can do what they want because they will not be held accountable for their actions no matter what they are, even if it means going on sprees of murder, rape, or urinating on others just because they can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrVNODxm_Tg

Comment

Working...
                      X