Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Fury Reports Wilder-Hughie Fury in play for Feb 25, 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kassi had this guy blowing out his ass, Wilder is ain't no creme puff.

Comment

Deontay is doing Tyson a favor here.

The only way to get Tyson's fat butt motivated and back in the ring is to whoop his lil cousin.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Hughie is being sent to slaughter to build a higher profile fight with the larger of the Furys.
        Sounds good to me.
        I think Hughie is a problem for Wilder. Granted it might be a little too soon for Fury, but I think he will still give him fits in certain rounds. Ultimately it might be a touch early for him.

But if you take into consideration that he is 22 years old, undefeated, winning mentality, good ability. That is a dangerous combination - guys like that take some persuading, they don't roll over easy.

Comment

This might be a bit too early for Hughie.

I don't think it's going to be a walk in the park for Wilder though.

I think it will be a competitive fight.

Comment

Hell make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
              I think Hughie is a problem for Wilder. Granted it might be a little too soon for Fury, but I think he will still give him fits in certain rounds. Ultimately it might be a touch early for him.

But if you take into consideration that he is 22 years old, undefeated, winning mentality, good ability. That is a dangerous combination - guys like that take some persuading, they don't roll over easy.
              I have been watching Hugie for a while and was hoping to see great things from him, but at this point I don't feel like he's ever going to get to "that" level.
              He's not particularly rugged, no power, and I can't see him having the qualities that usually trouble Wilder. I hope he does well but I've sort of lost hope in him.

Comment

Hughie is a good fighter but his 2 best opponents are Rudenko & Kassi. Both are solid C+ guys & I wonder how the Kassi fight would have went if Fury didn't get that nasty cut. Can Hughie take a big punch? That has not been answered yet. If this fight happens we will soon find out. As the old saying goes everyone has a plan until you get hit...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  hughie is going to shock a hell of a lot of people here.
                  Yeah, I dont think people will be ready for the level of twitching Hughie will be doing while on the canvas.

Comment

god forbid but imagine how huge Tyson Fury VS Deontay Wilder would be if Wilder killed hughie

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Hughie is being sent to slaughter to build a higher profile fight with the larger of the Furys.
                      Sounds good to me.
                      Yep pretty much. Cool with me if it leads to Wilder/Tyson.

Comment

Working...
                      X