Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List Brothers who Have Fought Each Other In The Ring........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
    Man there is quite a difference in size between those two.
    Yes there was, but brothers will be brothers. Had a friend that worked out and sparred with both while he was living in San Diego. Said they would go at it hard. Haven't heard Norm in talk in years, but I think the gym wars took more a toll on Terrys health than any fight.

Comment

Terry Norris was just brutal in sparring, i wish some sessions would appear someday.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Yes there was, but brothers will be brothers. Had a friend that worked out and sparred with both while he was living in San Diego. Said they would go at it hard. Haven't heard Norm in talk in years, but I think the gym wars took more a toll on Terrys health than any fight.
        I met those fellows at tyson ruddock 1 in vegas. I congratulated Terry for beating SRL

Comment

I met those fellows at tyson ruddock 1 in vegas. I congratulated Terry for beating SRL
          We're they cool? Every fighter I've ever met has always been down to earth. Met lots of fighters, but meeting Willie Pep was the highlight! He even say down and spent 15 or 20 minutes with us!

Comment

We're they cool? Every fighter I've ever met has always been down to earth. Met lots of fighters, but meeting Willie Pep was the highlight! He even say down and spent 15 or 20 minutes with us!
            They were approachable but I did not take up much of there time. I also met Meldrick Taylor as people were leaving quickly after the riot after the confrontational ending we talked about his fight with Chavez and the ending of that fight. Very nice guy and it's very sad that both he and Terry are in bad health.

Comment

They were approachable but I did not take up much of there time. I also met Meldrick Taylor as people were leaving quickly after the riot after the confrontational ending we talked about his fight with Chavez and the ending of that fight. Very nice guy and it's very sad that both he and Terry are in bad health.
              Hagler was like that. Met him in a bar in New Hampshire. Approachable, but not overly eager to converse. He did sign and give me his IBHOF hat he was wearing though. So weird how some guys become punchy and others who seemed take take more punishment are fine. I was a big fan of Taylor, would love to meet him some day.

Comment

Kosuo Eguchi ko'd his brother Katsuaki in 6 rounds and Marty Jakubowski tko'd his brother Eric in 3.
                Originally posted by Stone Roses! View Post
                Is there any footage of either bout?
                Originally posted by fighting man View Post
                Sorry to bump an old topic, however the Eguchi fight was televised in Japan recently on a re-showing, sadly it was on pay TV and I din't get the chance to see it
                Don't know about the Jakubowski fight, but ran into this today.

Comment

Working...
                X