No announcement yet.

Social Justice Warriors in Society

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
    this one is so painful to watch, shame on him to rape her in national tv like that

I agree that college should be free for most, but this would entail overhauling the college system, online courses should be the future imo.

Comment

• Seriously, these people belong in straight jackets in a mental institution.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
        Seriously, these people belong in straight jackets in a mental institution.

kill it, kill it dead.

Comment

• Holy **** this video had me dying. Its a parody though.

Last edited by Oxn; 06-08-2016, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            what's a social justice warrior?

try and answer me without insulting anybody or posting a gif

productive discourse, plz thx
            The funny thing is, to most of these basement dwellers: simply NOT being racist = social justice warrior

It's one thing to think that people like that girl who cried in that last video posted after the cop pushed the balloon away- are bat **** insane. It's another thing to think that people who don't like to bash other races on the Internet in their downtime for fun, are "social justice warriors," because they're not interested in that kinda stuff.

The former would be okay- you know, calling out those feminists who think every man owes them the world, etc.... Most of the "social justice warriors," find that stuff just as pathetic as the "conservative American heroes" do..... But let's call it how it is: the majority of the people on THIS particular forum who cry about "social justice warriors," are simply doing it towards people who don't call black people monkeys or ******s, or Muslims sand ****** terrorists, etc.

You guys would get far more respect if you just come out and be real: when talking about "social justice warriors," you're referring to people who don't care to share or entertain your same racist thoughts.

No offense to the posters who are truly referring to those crazy "I'm entitled to everything" people. A few of the people here are like that, I'm sure.

Comment

• Bunch of wrangler Jean, sketchers wearing, lame ass losers all up in this thread

These dude think it's cool to be some "conservative Stone Age hero" lmaoo, you guys go ahead and vote for trump to make "liberals" upset, just know that literally almost the entire world hates your kind.

These are the type of dudes who got picked on viciously throughout school and are taking their anger out on "progressive thinkers," by living and dying by this "I wish I was born in the 1600s so I can be a slave owner and not have to worry about being hated and picked on" mindset.

God, I love reading the misery of these dudes

Comment

• Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
                Yep.... I said it, these stupid cowardly soft brained idiots NEED THEIR FEELINGS HURT... in fact they need to be thrown into the ring with top pro boxers so their numbers will be thinned. Cultural Marxists are all scum.
                Buncha safe space needin, trigger-word fearing, sandal draggin, latte sippin, man-bun wearing, feel the bern chantin...

I can't stand those Code Pink Phaggots...

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                  Seriously, these people belong in straight jackets in a mental institution.

I literally burst out laughing lol
                  Originally posted by King_ View Post
                  The funny thing is, to most of these basement dwellers: simply NOT being racist = social justice warrior

I've never met one person who equates sjw to merely not being racist. I don't think Ive seen one person on here even suggest that either. SJW are a special breed of ******. They don't want to learn about rape laws in a law class, they don't want to be around anything that might offend them. They've been so coddled that the mere thought of an idea that makes them uncomfortable could lead to them having a meltdown.

They're weak minded attention whores. They stand for nothing. There is nothing progressive about their ideas. They just don't want to be offended.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    I literally burst out laughing lol

I've never met one person who equates sjw to merely not being racist. I don't think Ive seen one person on here even suggest that either. SJW are a special breed of ******. They don't want to learn about rape laws in a law class, they don't want to be around anything that might offend them. They've been so coddled that the mere thought of an idea that makes them uncomfortable could lead to them having a meltdown.

They're weak minded attention whores. They stand for nothing. There is nothing progressive about their ideas. They just don't want to be offended.
                    I honestly didn't read the thread, nor have I ever heard this term until this thread. But yeah, those type of people are ridiculous.
                    But I'm just saying, there's a lot of closet racists who use this type of thing and then spin it to something far more ridiculous and use it for their "I hate the world views."

I.E, calling someone who doesn't find their racist chants funny, one of these type of people.

Not everybody, obviously: but I'm sure some of the posters in this very thread are on that level.

No, not laughing at your monkey/Muslim jokes does not make somebody one of these "social justice warriors." (Not you papa)
                    Last edited by King_; 06-08-2016, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
                      I honestly didn't read the thread, nor have I ever heard this term until this thread. But yeah, those type of people are ridiculous.
                      But I'm just saying, there's a lot of closet racists who use this type of thing and then spin it to something far more ridiculous and use it for their "I hate the world views."

I.E, calling someone who doesn't find their racist chants funny, one of these type of people.

Not everybody, obviously: but I'm sure some of the posters in this very thread are on that level.

No, not laughing at your monkey/Muslim jokes does not make somebody one of these "social justice warriors." (Not you papa)
                      Lol seguro. No offense taken bro.

I sincerely never seen a racist person call someone who doesn't agree with their racism, "A social justice warrior." I think the left is trying to suggest that now. That people on the right are really just racists who are upset with the left for not accepting their ignorant views and thus calling them SJW's.

The problem is communication. There is demented people on both sides and their extreme views are drowning out the intelligent portions of society who are on both sides. I'm glad I'm older and this stuff doesn't affect me but I'm just amazed at what has happened to political discourse in the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X