Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Cosby Had Enough And Is Checking These Hoes! WINS DEFAMATIONS CASE!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    The greatest to ever drop pills in drinks

Bill "Money" Cosby

Comment

This is fantastic. It's why almost none of these gold digging saggy women have tried to take it to court because they know their lies would be exposed and they would have to pay for their crimes, literally.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      He says they took the drugs willingly. People quote him saying he gave them drugs to have sex with them, and run with that, but don't run with the other he said, that the women take the pills knowingly. It's a little suspicious. I was ragging on Cosby because I didn't know the full details. But now it does look like a big money grabbing scheme, and something to use to tarnish his name because of what he was trying to do. I got my tin foil hat on and all, but there's some very bad people out there looking for money and they will do whatever it takes to get it.
      Recently a male ****star was accused of rape by one mentally derranged ex GF, also a performer, casually on twitter. Others started piling on too just like with Cosby and it turns out that journalists were willing to pay thousands of dollars to these whores if they had similar stories to share.

And those were ****stars desperate for money and attention. Imagine what the media is willing to pay for women to lie about a world famous celebrity.

Comment

Working...
      X