Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which up and coming young blood will rule the heavyweight division?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz is the most talented but his clock is ticking. Hacks like Joshua will wait him out.

Comment

Lucas Browne is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
        seriously I dont see how anyone can see it being anyone other than joshua.

Fury is extermely limited and is hiding a weak chin with weak power to boot, Andy Ruiz is a blown up 168lb'er, Parker a bum, Ortiz is 50 and really he just real calm in the ring cause hes old and cant expell energy but he does have pop but hes fucking 50, Wilder is a bum with power that goes life and death with arreola's left overs.
        What a moron ^^

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
          seriously I dont see how anyone can see it being anyone other than joshua.

Fury is extermely limited and is hiding a weak chin with weak power to boot, Andy Ruiz is a blown up 168lb'er, Parker a bum, Ortiz is 50 and really he just real calm in the ring cause hes old and cant expell energy but he does have pop but hes fucking 50, Wilder is a bum with power that goes life and death with arreola's left overs.
          Disagree with quite a bit of your post. Fury is one of the most tested and versatile fighters in the division, able to cope with a wide range of styles and physical attributes. He can fight off the backfoot, coming forward, he can box or brawl, he can hit you with pitter pat shots or heavy one twos, and he can switch effortlessly from orthodox to southpaw and still remain effective. Very much the antithesis of a limited fighter.

Joshua on the other hand hasn't shown us anywhere near that versatility, and in fact proved to be extremely limited in the Whyte fight, reverting almost to a walking statue in some of the rounds. I don't discount him on that fight alone, but he needs some major seasoning before he's ready to compete with the top dogs. Whether he can improve or not remains to be seen, but I do know that until he drops the muscle he's going to continue to hinder his chances of being the best he can be.

Agreed with Andy Ruiz. The guy's a fat slob who's shown no inclination to get into shape whatsoever. Writing's on the wall for that guy.

Parker is not a bum. That's a ridiculous assessment.

Wilder isn't a bum either, though he's severely flawed in a number of areas. He'll likely be exposed once he steps up, though his power will always be a problem for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            TBH, I don't see ANYONE dominating the division. I see all of them losing to one another, then losing again. Just a bunch of losers. Seriously, Im 170 and I think I can beat all of them. It feels like a very C level class of HW fighters.
            Agreed with the bolded, the rest is just your usual childish trolling.

Anyway, it seems like the history is repeating itself; after the Holmes era, when Larry was by far the most skilled and dominating champ in the division, the 90' had came where we had a lot of guys with comparable skillsets and styles to beat each other.

I believe this is what's happening now.

There won't be a dominating champ in this era.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-hickey View Post
              i've put in all the youngsters who have a shot at ruling in the years to come
              Ortiz is not a youngster. Do you even know how old he is?

Fury shouldn't be on the list considering he is already ruling the division.

So, AJ has the best shot in terms of ruling the division but he has a long way to go and by the time he is ready for a world title, he will be in his late 20s.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Ortiz is like 45 years old, bro.

Ortiz is 36 going on 62.

I think he's still the best out of the bunch.

Comment

Fury's really underrated on here. He has proven that he can beat a number of styles, on the front foot, off the back, he's fast for his size. He's lack power for his size but clearly gains the respect of his oppenents.

People talk about his power BUT he can box and its better to have sound boxing ability than sheer KO power. What happens when you fight somebody who can take your shots and all you have is power? Thats Joshuas predicament at the moment and thats the problem Tyson had...

Also, everyone's forgetting that Fury's just beaten IMO an potential ATG heavyweight who's dominated his division for over 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
                    Fury's really underrated on here. He has proven that he can beat a number of styles, on the front foot, off the back, he's fast for his size. He's lack power for his size but clearly gains the respect of his oppenents.

People talk about his power BUT he can box and its better to have sound boxing ability than sheer KO power. What happens when you fight somebody who can take your shots and all you have is power? Thats Joshuas predicament at the moment and thats the problem Tyson had...

Also, everyone's forgetting that Fury's just beaten IMO an potential ATG heavyweight who's dominated his division for over 10 years.
                    Wlad just had a bad night, he'll destroy Fury in the rematch.

Wlad lost on purpose.

Wlad was never any good anyway ... etc .. etc

Comment

Lulz at Ortiz claiming to be 36. His old ass is definitely forty plus.

Comment

Working...
                      X