No announcement yet.

Cotto was shot in 2012 but is a fighter of the year calibre opponent in 2015

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    He was only called shot cause floyd beat him...Canelo was green in 2013 but great in 2014..amazing
    Yep. And Marquez was too small when he fought Mayweather but when he fought Pacquiao the third time, fans said Marquez was better at welterweight because he had one fight at 140 that lasted two minutes. Fun times, these boards.

Comment

Hey OP, no matter how hard you wish for it, Floyd is not going to read your threads about him and let you blow him.

It's just not gonna happen...

Make a thread about Yusef Mack, then you got a chance

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        How is Floyd a REAL injury? How do u know? Cause ur a groupie or u have proof that Manny injury is FAKE and Floyd is REAL? I have no doubt both of them had injuries...

And a shot Morales gave maidana hell... I had it a draw like many people...

MAnny beat Bradley 2 times and stopped Cotto.

Just stop being a groupie man...

Floyd and Pac are both ATGs. U dont need to hate Pac cause u love Floyd so much. Be easy my man, being a man groupie isnt a normal...
        Manny's injury is FAKE cause MANNY said so #NEXT

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          How is Floyd a REAL injury? How do u know? Cause ur a groupie or u have proof that Manny injury is FAKE and Floyd is REAL? I have no doubt both of them had injuries...

And a shot Morales gave maidana hell... I had it a draw like many people...

MAnny beat Bradley 2 times and stopped Cotto.

Just stop being a groupie man...

Floyd and Pac are both ATGs. U dont need to hate Pac cause u love Floyd so much. Be easy my man, being a man groupie isnt a normal...
          and morales aint get no draw, it was a clear but CLOSE W to maidana and everyone knows that chino barley TRAINED for fights before garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Golden G View Post
            and morales aint get no draw, it was a clear but CLOSE W to maidana and everyone knows that chino barley TRAINED for fights before garcia
            How do u know he didnt train before Garcia?

Comment

i just remembered how supposedly cotto was weight drained when he fought pac but then when he signed to fight floyd he was a second primed, reborn again fighter at his 'real' weight class.

Comment

Shot vs never that good

I think he was a good but not amazing fighter whose fanbase has surpressed all talk of his many losses and invented a long list of impressive wins that... doesn't even exist

Comment

I was surprised that ESPN considered Canelo the fighter of the year. Cotto is a very good win, and most saw it as fairly decisive, but it wasn't nearly as significant as beating Pacquiao or Klitschko. Not even close. And it's not like Kirkland was a monster victory either.

That being said it was a performance worthy of rating him P4P.
                  Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 01-03-2016, 11:04 PM.

Comment

He was rejuvenated doe

Comment

Working...
                    X