No announcement yet.

PSN ID & Gamertag sticky

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSN ID & Gamertag sticky

How about making a sticky thread for people to exchange their PSN Id's and Gamer-tags?

Maybe hopefully eventually in a galaxy not so far away we'll get another boxing game, and we can virtually kick each others ass

PS4

XxRagnarocxX
    Last edited by DannYankee; 12-20-2015, 02:12 AM.

Ps4 here.

Play mainly Fifa 16, PES, & Black ops 3 (zombies **** online) sometimes GTA 5, I have Last of us (great game but played it too death).

Add me rigotard1 (yes really lol)

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Ps4 here.

Play mainly Fifa 16, PES, & Black ops 3 (zombies **** online) sometimes GTA 5, I have Last of us (great game but played it too death).

Add me rigotard1 (yes really lol)
      Bull****! I gotta see that.

I forgot to put mine very derp move. I got all that **** too. Except PES you must really like to play soccer to have FIFA 16 AND PES i'm still on FIFA 15

PS4 too

XxRagnarocxX

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
        Bull****! I gotta see that.

I forgot to put mine very derp move. I got all that **** too. Except PES you must really like to play soccer to have FIFA 16 AND PES i'm still on FIFA 15

PS4 too

XxRagnarocxX

Straight up. I've had a few people asking me what a ''rigotard'' is I just tell 'em its a long story lol

I'm really not keen on either I think they're rigged too high heaven but they're so damn addictive. I swore not to buy 16 after 15 sent me crazy but ended up caving in. I didn't pay for PES actually not sure if you know but if you visit the PS store its free. Its not the full game its basically PES's answer to Fifa's Ultimate team.

What games do you play most?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Straight up. I've had a few people asking me what a ''rigotard'' is I just tell 'em its a long story lol

I'm really not keen on either I think they're rigged too high heaven but they're so damn addictive. I swore not to buy 16 after 15 sent me crazy but ended up caving in. I didn't pay for PES actually not sure if you know but if you visit the PS store its free. Its not the full game its basically PES's answer to Fifa's Ultimate team.

What games do you play most?
          Right now Ultra street fighter IV trying to get good so my brother don't kick my ass when he comes over my house. But I just bought GTA Von sale for 22 bucks. I have quite a few games i have barely touched including black ops 3 because of frikking finals Black ops 3 and GTA V still in the wrapper ...Seriously but I plan on playing those for sure.

Last Game I really played was the Witcher 3 that thing was trying to fk my life up game was too good.

Comment

Tbe7348 xbox live.

Comment

Working...
            X