Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe Floyd will retire undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont see him loosing, he is carefull as to who he fights, and Amir Khan dads teeth are one of a kind..looks like they were transplanted from a horse

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      JMM needed Money...He had the choice in that fight. And this was broadcasted live....Since Floyd Failed to make weight...He can decline the fight...or Take the large sum of cash 600000 extra on top of the 3.2 million...hmmmmm Gee i wonder! Floyd was getting 10 million and still couldnt make weight...

your point is invalid. Try again! That was not confidence. That was money!
      Either way, he didn't have a gun to his head. Especially if he was given the choice to pull out. So the point still remains. Your move.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        A WW can beat him, but Floyd lets the Guerreros do all the hardwork fighting all the WW contenders, and Floyd just fights once.

The Guerreros have many good nights and by the time Floyd fights them, they are due a off night with Floyd.

Floyd is a good fighter, so if you fight less often your less likely to have a off night. If a so so mexican lightweight like castiloo can beat Floyd, a decent WW can as well.
        Ladies and Gentlemen I present exhibit A: Hate in it's purest form.

As you can see he already has an excuse should Floyd beat anyone he considers a threat to him. this is hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Ladies and Gentlemen I present exhibit A: Hate in it's purest form.

As you can see he already has an excuse should Floyd beat anyone he considers a threat to him. this is hilarious
          I think Guerrero will give Floyd trouble myself!

Comment

• Yes because he is going to fight safe bs fights until he retires

Comment

• Depends if his bank account allows him to retire when he needs to. Naturally, if he keeps fighting past the point where he can't be at his very best, he'll get beaten by a younger fighter.

Comment

• if he keeps fighting bums and that pay check, i won't be surprised. dude has boring fights anyway, if he wasn't american, his "0" won't mean shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                  if he keeps fighting bums and that pay check, i won't be surprised. dude has boring fights anyway, if he wasn't american, his "0" won't mean shit
                  It dont now. It hasnt since he fake retired!

Comment

• He already retired undefeated, and he'll probably do so at least once more. But he'll eventually come back for the cash and lose in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by RightStraight View Post
                      Either way, he didn't have a gun to his head. Especially if he was given the choice to pull out. So the point still remains. Your move.
                      damn bro...why didnt you register this....Its called not turning down 3.8 million. What would you do? Thats a mega payday. Despite making own decision...who can throw the bread away.

Comment

Working...
                      X