No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner 2 days on July 7 bfore and after Donaire and Pavlik fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Feel sorry for those who will watch this. Their brain cell count will def. drop...

What are they gonna do? Show him posing for a picture of him taking a dump?

Broner is definitely a character I would now try to show on one of these shows.
    Dont watch it then. Im sure you would rather watch Serg square dance with some bimbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Second Best View Post
      Dont watch it then. Im sure you would rather watch Serg square dance with some bimbo.
      Yup. I get to watch Martinez and a fine ass Argentinian chick dance her ass off. I get the best of both worlds.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
        If you guys haven't seen the Broner Portrait of a Fighter check it out on HBO On Demand. It's pretty entertaining with Adrien being interviewed by Roy Jones.
        cant watch it, isnt it on some other site?

Comment

when he beats a notable champion I will believe the hype, for now he is just a cheap Mayweather imittion beating midgets up at HBO

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
            when he beats a notable champion I will believe the hype, for now he is just a cheap Mayweather imittion beating midgets up at HBO
            he makes the weight dont he? so give him credit for being big at the weight, makes no sense to use it as a negative. as for his competition you have a point, but hes stilla great talent. if he will achieve as much as some expect him too that remains to be seen but he isnt just hype, kid is a good fighter question is how good.

Comment

Good move by HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                he makes the weight dont he? so give him credit for being big at the weight, makes no sense to use it as a negative. as for his competition you have a point, but hes stilla great talent. if he will achieve as much as some expect him too that remains to be seen but he isnt just hype, kid is a good fighter question is how good.
                My question is, 'HOW GOOD' is his chin. I think him and his team have been avoiding anyone with good pop for a reason. Lately they been lining up dudes with no power. From Perez to the other one or two fights that fell thru. Escobedo got an "Ok" pop so we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Yup. I get to watch Martinez and a fine ass Argentinian chick dance her ass off. I get the best of both worlds.
                  Serg dances better in the ring. He looked stupid next to that b_itch.

Comment

Will tune in as long as it doesn't interfere with Silva-Sonnen II

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
                      i dont speak ebonics will there be subtitles?
                      yeah you can check em when you get back from your vacation.

Comment

Working...
                      X