Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Prime RJJ at 168 vs Pacquaio and Mayweather 155 ON SAME NIGHT. back to back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacman gets stopped in bout 30 seconds. Floyd manages to survive 4 rounds, then assumes a sleeping position right next to him sharing the same pillow & blankets.

Comment

Floyd could feasibly last the whole fight. Pac would literally get ktfo. Would he evn be willing to throw? If you sW hesitation vs Shane and JMM...imagine Roy. Not to bash...but Floyd could avoid being ktfo immediately with his insane reflexes. At least for a bit. Floyd basically would absorb an unholy beating to his upper body..Pac would get KOd right away. I'm not sure which is better...lol

Comment

LMAO at all these lil rep and red k members talking about Pac wouldn't last and floyd would when RJJ HIMSELF said that he would knock floyd out and isn't sure what would happen against PAC.

HE said it himself and I take his word over any of red/neutral/low rep having bums

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Pacman gets stopped in bout 30 seconds. Floyd manages to survive 4 rounds, then assumes a sleeping position right next to him sharing the same pillow & blankets.
          this^^^^^^^^^

yall gotta throw in Martinez, Marquez, Flash and Ward to get a full 12 rounder....Floyd and Manny takes about 4 like my man said...Sergio goes 3, Marquez about a minute and a half, Donaire gets a round or 2 in and Ward could get the current P4P list to the finish line....I wish Roy could take off the blazer loosen up his tie and step inside a phone booth...come out and prove me right!!!

Comment

Are you serious, lol?

If Roy went in with the mindset he had during the second Griffin-fight he stops both of them within 4 rounds total.

Prime RJJ was scary. I'm a big Pac fan, and awknowledge that Floyd is one hell of a fighter, but it wouldn't even be remotely close.

Comment

this place has gone to **** literally

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                this^^^^^^^^^

yall gotta throw in Martinez, Marquez, Flash and Ward to get a full 12 rounder....Floyd and Manny takes about 4 like my man said...Sergio goes 3, Marquez about a minute and a half, Donaire gets a round or 2 in and Ward could get the current P4P list to the finish line....I wish Roy could take off the blazer loosen up his tie and step inside a phone booth...come out and prove me right!!!
                Lol Yep, that's about right.

Comment

Originally posted by wladimir1988 View Post
                  not trying to brag but this is probably the most interesting and best poll done in some time.
                  not trying to nag, but this is definately the stupidest f*ucking thread I've seen in 2 and a half years

Comment

We talking bout fast hands Roy with no defense??

Floyd mayweather jr would pick Roy apart at 155 vs 168...if Roy comes down to 155 he gets stopped...Floyd is better the Roy jones in every category. Roy would need to tag team with manny, but even then that wouldn't help due to floyds training insanity...

Comment

pacquiao gets ktfo in 2.

floyd gets ktfo in 4.

rjj becomes a joke fighting guys 3 divisions lower than himself.

happy?

Comment

Working...
                      X