No announcement yet.

Herman Cain: ****sexuality a "Sin"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herman Cain: ****sexuality a "Sin"

After confusing some with his abortion comments, Herman Cain left little doubt where he stands on ****sexuality during an interview with Piers Morgan. The surging Cain, who is polling either first or second in most national surveys, tackled the notion that people are "born gay" during his CNN hit on Wednesday.

Cain: I think it's a sin because of my biblical beliefs and, although people don't agree with me, I happen to think that it is a personal choice.

Morgan: ...[Y]ou believe people get to a certain age and say, I want to be ****sexual?

Cain: Let me turn it around to you. What does science show? Show me evidence other than opinion and you might cause me to reconsider that...Where is the evidence?

Morgan: You're a commonsense guy. You genuinely believe that millions of Americans wake up in their late teens normally and go, you know what, I kind of fancy being a ****sexual? You don't believe that, do you?

Cain: Piers, you haven't given me any evidence to believe otherwise.

Morgan: My gut instinct, Herman, tells me that it has to be a natural thing.

Cain: So it's your gut instinct versus my gut instincts. I respect their right to make that choice. You don't see me bashing them. I respect them to have the right to make that choice. I don't have to agree with it. That's all I'm saying.

Morgan: It would be like a gay person saying, Herman, you made a choice to be black.

Cain: You know that's not the case. You know I was born black.

Morgan: Maybe if they say that, they would find that offensive.

Cain: Piers, Piers. This doesn't wash off. I hate to burst your bubble.

It's encouraging to see candidates take principled stands on tough social issues. I recognize that in the same interview Cain had a confusing response to his stand on abortion. I'll be talking with Herman about the need for clarity on his stand for the sanctity of human life.
    http://www.opposingviews.com/i/relig...*sexuality-sin

Just when I thought he wasn't batshit insane enough to win the nomination, he surprises us all with his batshit insanity.

Comment

He is towing a party line and nothing more if he condoned ****s or abortion,he would lose all republican support,does not matter anyway sadly Obama will win in a landslide.

Comment

Finally you should get used to it and go with the Pet Shop Boys: "Everything you'll ever do......it's a sin!"

Comment

Way for him to really dodge questions with non answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Way for him to really dodge questions with non answers.

How about officially telling the truth about hormone-treatment?

Comment

Herman Cain is a bum.
              The guy is a complete puppet for the Koch brothers and he got that ******ed 999 plan from them.

Who could possible take this clown seriously?

Comment

Working...
              X
              Error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
              Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.