No announcement yet.

JAMES TONEY: "Floyd Did Nothing Wrong...I LOVED It"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAMES TONEY: "Floyd Did Nothing Wrong...I LOVED It"

JAMES TONEY: "FLOYD AIN'T DO NOTHING WRONG...ORTIZ BROKE THE CODE...I LOVED IT"

By Percy Crawford | September 22, 2011

"Floyd ain't do nothing wrong. The only thing he did wrong was, I would've led with the right hand...You don't headbutt another fighter, dog. Victor Ortiz...it was a bad day to be a Mexican . Floyd did exactly what he was supposed to do...Floyd showed class though and dapped him off and hugged him. Then he gave him a 2-piece combo with a side of Nyquil . He wanted out of that fight...Ortiz broke the code...I loved it. I just gotta teach Floyd to slap the mic out of they hand," stated future Hall of Famer James "Lights Out" Toney, who shared his thoughts on Floyd Mayweather's 4th round knockout of Victor Ortiz and the argument that ensued with Larry Merchant after the fight. You don't want to miss what else he had to say.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/conte...ESSID=c8aa6627...

Toney is damn right! Floyd acted in line with the rules and made Victor look like a fool. No one should be angry with the outcome if Ortiz wanted to fight dirty.

Comment

........doesn't he step on his opponents feet to land his power punches?

Comment

James is 100% right. It astounds me the absolute lack of basic boxing knowledge in NSB.

It's like playing hockey, noticing that the goalie has decided, mid-game, to take a cell phone call. Do you purposely shoot the puck away from the net during the Stanley Cup finals or do you attack the same way you would if the goaltender wasn't trying to bend the rules??

Comment

fuck all what "dong dong" and "jose" think about having class, this is boxing. "we in the hurt business." - floyd mayweather jr.

Comment

hand down, man down.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              hand down, man down.

That was a grown man move

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                fuck all what "dong dong" and "jose" think about having class, this is boxing. "we in the hurt business." - floyd mayweather jr.
                lmfao...dong dong and jose..lol

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                  James is 100% right. It astounds me the absolute lack of basic boxing knowledge in NSB.

It's like playing hockey, noticing that the goalie has decided, mid-game, to take a cell phone call. Do you purposely shoot the puck away from the net during the Stanley Cup finals or do you attack the same way you would if the goaltender wasn't trying to bend the rules??
                  But would a gynnast continue his floor execises if the judges arent watching, or any sport continue if the ref isnt watching? Floyd only did that cos the ref wasnt watching, so its a foul.

Funny how the bad boy boxers defend floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    But would a gynnast continue his floor execises if the judges arent watching, or any sport continue if the ref isnt watching?

Funny how the bad boy boxers defend floyd.
                    if im coming down the court in basketball and you turn to look at the crowd..im dunking on yo ass

and yea bad boys rock..this is boxing not the crying game

Comment

Working...
                    X