Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer pissed at 50 Cent's misrepresentation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwyer pissed at 50 Cent's misrepresentation?

I always enjoy listening to Dwyer videos before making a prediction for a fight. I don't usually agree with his result pick, but it always helps to hear parts of his analysis. He has his biases like all of us, but is generally objective. However I was surprised to hear his reaction to how 50 cent was represented in 24/7.

I don't think they necessarily misrepresented him as much as they didn't go out of their way to really feature him. It really was just 50 hanging out a bit with Floyd.. Anyways, here's the vid. Please let me know if anyone else feels HBO really missed the mark Saturday:

Whenever i listened to Dwyer, I think of this video.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      Whenever i listened to Dwyer, I think of this video.

That's about right..

Comment

what he said isnt incorrect.

Comment

Can someone break what he said down for me.

Listening to a bit of Hendrix and watching football.

Comment

Oh please..

Comment

I'm gonna start making videos where I talk a bunch of nonsense.

Apparently people take you seriously if you put it on youtube no matter how stupid or preposterous it is.

Comment

Stop listening to that moron and subscribe to karceno

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  I'm gonna start making videos where I talk a bunch of nonsense.

Apparently people take you seriously if you put it on youtube no matter how stupid or preposterous it is.
                  It helps when the person speaks clearly, always cites multiple examples in support of his thesis(no matter how crazy it is), and consistently makes videos. I agree with his fight predictions about 30-40 % of the time. There really isn't much available in terms of listening to ppl talk about boxing though.

Comment

Dwyer is jealous of 50 Cent.

He wishes he could get up close and personal with Floyd, but he can't.

Comment

Working...
                    X