No announcement yet.

Trump Supporters Realize They Were Conned By Border Wall GoFundMe Campaign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Supporters Realize They Were Conned By Border Wall GoFundMe Campaign

Lol didnt they get conned a long time ago.. "we'll build a wall and mexico will pay for it".. con supporters bought this hook, line and sinker

Comment

I'm surprised they even realized they got conned. Your average Trump supporter isn't very bright to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
        I'm surprised they even realized they got conned. Your average Trump supporter isn't very bright to begin with.
        Do you believe in IQ testing? I may have some interesting (upsetting) data for you.
        Last edited by ////; 05-19-2019, 05:10 PM.

Comment

I still can't believe people actually voted for this cartoon character. Farmers getting pissed on and saying they regret voting for him and won't again.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
            I still can't believe people actually voted for this cartoon character. Farmers getting pissed on and saying they regret voting for him and won't again.
            China will use soy and pork to spite 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              Do you believe in IQ testing? I may have some interesting (upsetting) data for you.
              Aren't IQ tests used professionally to determine mental ******ation?

What's your data?

Comment

I voted Trump, and I've only heard of this in passing. I obviously didnt donate.

Can anyone give me an accurate Cliffsnotes version, please?

Comment

Conned? I got my money back when I heard it can't be used. It also was to make a point.

Go fund me sent me a email saying it couldn't be used for government purposes and if I wanted my money back to "click here". No issues at all.

Comment

Does anyone ever stop and realize how surreal this whole topic is?

It's not like anyone actually thinks establishing a physical border is a bad idea from a strategic or survivalistic standpoint.

It's one ethnic group brute-forcing their way into the country then occupying enough political positions to hold the gates open for further colonization.

All of the side rhetoric is fake. The US isn't allowed to have a normal national border because people who have babies faster have simply said "nah". Nothing else to it.

So everyone knows exactly that the issue is but we *****foot around it and pretend it's about finance or effectiveness. Fake.

Even more surreal: Realizing a few generations from now leftists will all be swearing up and down how they would have taken a stand against the current colonization just like they all swear up and down they would have protected the Natives etc. They're always on the scene to do the right thing... 100+ years later.

Reality: You would have sucked invader **** in 1540 just like you're sucking invader **** in 2019. Cowards pretending to be "change-embracing intellectuals" are a dime a dozen.
                    Last edited by ////; 05-19-2019, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X