No announcement yet.

What are you bumpin right now? *Stay Alive Thread*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Fix
    im not really feelin those either, no shoe has overly impressed me this year....

I've been waiting years for a shoe design to surpass the dopeness that is the Air Jordan 12
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand
      I've been waiting years for a shoe design to surpass the dopeness that is the Air Jordan 12
      yeah those are classic shoes right there, i had a pair but i wore them out..

Comment

these are my fave jordans of all time, imo there hasnt been a shoe that nice made since.... the jordan 11

Comment

i dont like the sole on the bottom of these ones though^^^^

Comment

these are my fave jordans of all time, imo there hasnt been a shoe that nice made since.... the jordan 11

Those are my favorite Jordans too. I always wanted a pair of those.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON TRUTH
              Those are my favorite Jordans too. I always wanted a pair of those.
              i have like three, in different colors and ****.

Comment

Brotha Lynch and Mc Eiht- The New Season.

Comment

I have the north carolina baby blue ones...

Comment

Originally posted by IRON TRUTH
                    Personally I think he has only gotten better as a rapper. I have a friend who has been listening to rap for 9 years and he thinks Game is good. He doesn't even give many rappers from the new school props, he likes the old school rappers. But he listens to alot of Game aswell, which is strange for him. But its cool though, everyone likes different music.
                    No Im not hatin, Game is fine, I just feel out of the new school ( and I dont like many) Beanie Sigel the most, for the main stream part. Underground different story.

Comment

Originally posted by sisforshaq
                      No Im not hatin, Game is fine, I just feel out of the new school ( and I dont like many) Beanie Sigel the most, for the main stream part. Underground different story.
                      I'm glad your coming on here again sisforshaq, I also apreciate your opinion. And I can tell your a real hip hop fan for sure...

Comment

Working...
                      X