Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Clinton caught by Hillary ogling Ivanka and/or Melania?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie Normis View Post
      Posted this on Facebook the other day. Even though Hilary looks pissed, it also looks like she is used to this sort of thing happening haha
      Exactly.

Hillary does her share of fooling around with other women too. It's not just Bill.

Their marriage was an arrangement from Day 1. She made her bed, and I love laughing at her being forced to lie in it.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        It's such a classic Bill Clinton move...and such a huge slap in the face to Hillary...LOL. And as hard as Hillary tried to stare him off his lecherous lusting...he just briefly looked at her and carried on while she slowly turned away and ate it. He totally embarrassed her...as if having to watch the inauguration wasn't enough embarrassment in itself...especially when the guy she lost to brought up all the Bill Clinton dirt to help him win the race. What an election this was. It will never be out-done in a million years.
        Yes, this is what I saw out of it. That little look he gives her before he turns back to gaze some more, and she turns away, really speaks volumes. He put her in her place with one quick glance, it was powerful. Like, "b itch, quick looking at me, you're interrupting my show". And she's looking like, "he's at it again..." And like you said, I can only imagine how painful that was for her to be there to begin with. Then to have her husband clearly and obviously ogling the new First Lady, daughter, or probably both, is just icing on the cake.

Comment

Look at that tight grip around her waist.

Comment

Working...
          X