Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone listen to ThaBoxingVoice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biased show, usually dickriding Danny Garcia, Errol Spence and Wilder (to get tickets and get into their gyms mostly), they spend their time either dickriding certain US fighters or trolling/hating certain none American fighters, mostly GGG/Kovalev/Loma/Chocolatito, the most successful ones of course showing how insecure these clowns are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
      Boxingego is that you?
      fu/k boxingego, that motherfu/ker is a rascist, he pretends to be biased but he only talks great things about blakk fighters but he has no truth about anyone who is not, he'll tell his propaganda about how hed follows all boxers but underneath and if you listen after awhile, a pattern follows and youd know everything he says is bullsh/t,

tstreetcontroversy is the least biased and the best but he has issues, he also doesnt produce videos the ways others do

thaboxingvoice is a hilarious show, people usually start actin crazy on their, boxingego thinks hes a god but hes disgenuine

Comment

I find that show unlistenable at this point. Ness freaks out at anyone disagreeing with him even if its obvious he's wrong or its a minor point no one cares about lol. It was funny for a minute, but after awhile its annoying & old. I'll check in on a episode from time to time, but it always seems to go into some arguing about dumb sh^t &/or awful quality phoners with guests or listeners.

Lotsa better podcasts out there. I find Rope A Dope Radio a more rational & quality opinion longer form show that has a solid call in presence. Lukie Boxing does a quality show. The Next Round is really good regardless if you love or hate Steve Kim. Sunday Puncher is my sleeper show lately with its improved quality in the last several months + having the most well done & intelligent interview I've heard with Richard Schaefer. Boxing With Chris Mannix is high quality with great guests. From Brooklyn To The World with Paulie M. & Peter Cards has been real infrequent lately, but supposedly they are going to be more active now that Paulie has retired. 3 Knockdown Rule with Kim & Mario Lopez is a nice more casual fan oriented show to listen to. HBO Boxing & Showtime Boxing are both putting out quality podcasts these days.

Comment

Nes picked Rosado to beat GGG but wouldn't pick Rosado to beat Quillin. Think about that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            tstreetcontroversy is the least biased and the best but he has issues, he also doesnt produce videos the ways others do
            Does that guy still ramble for 20 minutes for a video that should be 90 seconds long? I liked that guy for like 2 weeks before that wore me down & might have been the YT channel that broke the camels back & made me leave the idiots talking about boxing on YT.

Not that everyone is an idiot talking about boxing on YT, but its probably 90%+. There were some good breakdown guys on there, but I think the guy who I liked best left cuz PBC was copyright blocking him or some such sh^t when he was clearly using their videos for educational non-profit means which are usually not things that get you pulled for copyright issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              fu/k boxingego, that motherfu/ker is a rascist, he pretends to be biased but he only talks great things about blakk fighters but he has no truth about anyone who is not, he'll tell his propaganda about how hed follows all boxers but underneath and if you listen after awhile, a pattern follows and youd know everything he says is bullsh/t,

thaboxingvoice is a hilarious show, people usually start actin crazy on their, boxingego thinks hes a god but hes disgenuine
              I agree a little about boxing ego. Mother****er always drickrides the **** out of whoever gives him an interview. Spence gave him some interviews so hes all on his nutsack, ward gave him some interviews and he swoons over him. He also acts like hes some ****ing guru who knows everything about everyone. i watch him though because i still think hes the best out of most guys like dontaes race bait nation.

Comment

Tale of the Tape>TBV...any day of the ****ing week.
                It's a boat race

Comment

Working...
                X