Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya "negotiations are complicated because gg thinks hes a superstar"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    offering 3X the amount GGG can get fighting anyone else is cheap? And funny DLH doesn't have a problem making a deal for Canelo to fight anyone except GGG who has a history of making deals complicated and difficult with EVERYONE. Lets see who's the common denominator? Canelo getting fights Cotto, Floyd, Lara, Khan, Smith, Chavez all these fighters are from rival promoters, or rival "advisors" and yet still he can make deals. While GGG can't make a fight with Froch, Ward, Chavez, Canelo, Saunders, Eubank and haggled for months fighting over nickels with Jacobs causing him to miss the original HBO date because of it. While Chavez was offered a deal that pays him more then GGG and Jacobs making combined.
    All those words for nothing. Is that all you really have? did you even finish high school bro? aren't you smart enough to see more deep?

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      All those words for nothing. Is that all you really have? did you even finish high school bro? aren't you smart enough to see more deep?
      you mad GGG can't get no big fights because K2 are a bunch of bumbling idiots! If he were signed with a real promoter or even haymon GGG would of gotten relevant fights. Instead he turned down paydays while everyone is getting big fights but him. Haymon has a god damn lawsuit against him from Oscar himself and STILL got 2 of his fighters big payday fights against Canelo. Don't tell me Oscar is the problem here.

Comment

you mad GGG can't get no big fights because K2 are a bunch of bumbling idiots! If he were signed with a real promoter or even haymon GGG would of gotten relevant fights. Instead he turned down paydays while everyone is getting big fights but him. Haymon has a god damn lawsuit against him from Oscar himself and STILL got 2 of his fighters big payday fights against Canelo. Don't tell me Oscar is the problem here.
        Hahaha I didn't even think about this one. So true

Comment

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

Comment

Working...
          X