Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida boxer kills rival after years of defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully him and the Harlem Hammer will spend the rest of their lives butt fuking each other in a jail cell.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Hopefully him and the Harlem Hammer will spend the rest of their lives butt fuking each other in a jail cell.
      Yeah well, tax payers shouldn't have to pay for food and ****....

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        Yeah well, tax payers shouldn't have to pay for food and ****....
        True but they are to scared to just use a good ole firing squad. Or public hanging. That would save us a shlt ton of money.

Comment

True but they are to scared to just use a good ole firing squad. Or public hanging. That would save us a shlt ton of money.
          Very true, and it just might save us from asking ourselves any questions about our apathy, detachment, and lack of basic humanity. Those are such unpleasant questions to ask, especially this close to the holidays....

Comment

Very true, and it just might save us from asking ourselves any questions about our apathy, detachment, and lack of basic humanity. Those are such unpleasant questions to ask, especially this close to the holidays....
            especially to Stan Stanisclasse family. Thanksgiving day. Fuking horrific

Comment

especially to Stan Stanisclasse family. Thanksgiving day. Fuking horrific
              Yeah, I feel for the victim and his family, and if we look at root causes of crime instead of being enraged it happened maybe we could prevent it somehow? How this cat was roaming around armed is beyond me, but I would conjecture he could be prevented if more people cared about causes. Dunno, just a thought....

Comment

Yeah, I feel for the victim and his family, and if we look at root causes of crime instead of being enraged it happened maybe we could prevent it somehow? How this cat was roaming around armed is beyond me, but I would conjecture he could be prevented if more people cared about causes. Dunno, just a thought....
                Not just a thought. A great thought. If only more would think like like that!

Comment

COWARD.
                  he shouldnt even make it to the diagnostic he should be KILLED while in prison for this COWARDLY act

Comment

Working...
                  X