Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Leo Santa Cruz the featherweight Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I just find him extremely boring to watch, it's not about blocking shots with his face.
    You're just afraid of what Santa Cruz would do to Frampton Boring, my dick

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      You're just afraid of what Santa Cruz would do to Frampton Boring, my dick
      I've always thought Santa Cruz would be a very tough fight for Frampton because of his height and length advantages.

It's a shame Santa Cruz was too scared to take the fight. He's still boring to watch.

Comment

I've always thought Santa Cruz would be a very tough fight for Frampton because of his height and length advantages.

It's a shame Santa Cruz was too scared to take the fight. He's still boring to watch.
        Don't despair it could happen. Frampton looked like dog **** in his last fight and Santa Cruz looked pretty good (boring ). I think Haymon might just feed Frampton to Santa Cruz after last night, the crowd was pretty decent. Frampton said hes moving up to 126 right? Ducking those Rigo and Quigg fights?

Comment

Bardock is trash, but calling Leo boring is nothing but jealousy, hate or fear. I'm pretty sure it's all three with you lol. The guy is not boring, at least not last night.

Comment

Don't despair it could happen. Frampton looked like dog **** in his last fight and Santa Cruz looked pretty good (boring ). I think Haymon might just feed Frampton to Santa Cruz after last night, the crowd was pretty decent. Frampton said hes moving up to 126 right? Ducking those Rigo and Quigg fights?
            Don't you see the irony in that statement seeing that Santa Cruz just moved up having ducked Rigo, Frampton and Quigg at 122?

I don't think Frampton's moving up yet even though he struggled to make weight last time.

I didn't think Santa Cruz looked that good last night, he never does. He did enough to win. He has physical advantages over Frampton though which will be problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              Bardock is trash, but calling Leo boring is nothing but jealousy, hate or fear. I'm pretty sure it's all three with you lol. The guy is not boring, at least not last night.
              Dude you're a little b1tch. cotto ass eater. Ill wreck you any day. "cotto is the truth, way better than de la hoya, did DLH ever win a title at MW? NO!" That quote alone shows the kind of feral fan boy I'm dealing with. You're a fckng joke, son.

Comment

Don't you see the irony in that statement seeing that Santa Cruz just moved up having ducked Rigo, Frampton and Quigg at 122?

I don't think Frampton's moving up yet even though he struggled to make weight last time.

I didn't think Santa Cruz looked that good last night, he never does. He did enough to win. He has physical advantages over Frampton though which will be problematic.
                LOL I know he ducked them, but I'm man enough to admit it. Are you man enough to admit it if Frampton does the same?

He looked pretty good. He surprised me. Used his length really well when Mares came straight at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                  Excitement is subjective. I don't have to agree with your definition of what's entertaining.

Two guys sloppily shoe-shining punches with no power is boring to me. Maybe that sorta thing gets you wet. Horses for courses.

Santa Cruz was the slightly more refined boxer last night but that was a chore to watch for me.

Comment

Dude you're a little b1tch. cotto ass eater. Ill wreck you any day. "cotto is the truth, way better than de la hoya, did DLH ever win a title at MW? NO!" That quote alone shows the kind of feral fan boy I'm dealing with. You're a fckng joke, son.
                    E-threats... Ultimate tough guy lol.

Comment

Excitement is subjective. I don't have to agree with your definition of what's entertaining.

Two guys sloppily shoe-shining punches with no power is boring to me. Maybe that sorta thing gets you wet. Horses for courses.

Santa Cruz was the slightly more refined boxer last night but that was a chore to watch for me.
                      It was a good scrap between to B class fighters and they put on a B class show. I'm okay with that.

Comment

Working...
                      X