Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather May 4th fight to be announced in the next few days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they go on and make Floyd vs Canelo who would they match up with Guerrero?

Khan?

Would be awesome if they just make Ghost vs the Problem as the main supporting bout.

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post

Khan?

Would be awesome if they just make Ghost vs the Problem as the main supporting bout.
      Guerrero would be assed out. They might make Broner vs Gamboa.

Comment

Yes!!!!!!.............

Comment

Hopefully Broner is still on the undercard.

Comment

Its been Guerrero since Guerrero beat the crap out of Berto, i bet if Berto would of won he wouldnt of fought Berto, thats why he was praying that Berto would come with his stupid wanabe Floyd shoulder roll defense n his nodding duck face to every punch thrown at him lol

Hopefully its Bradley do n i think Bradley has a chance of landing the fight also

Comment

How is it going to be Bradley? As if he's not a Top Rank fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
                How is it going to be Bradley? As if he's not a Top Rank fighter.
                Theyre saying Bob Arum is desperate to get anything for Bradley and Floyd might write a big enough check to make it happen

Comment

I hope it's Mayweather-Bradley, but it's probably Mayweather-Guerrero. Either way, both are solid fights against top fighters around his weight.

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post

Khan?

Naw....

They still have Maidana, Ortiz, and the Alexander/Brook winner available for fights in May/June.

I think....if it is indeed Bradley, they'll make Guerrero-Maidana on the undercard.

Comment

bradley is not going to headline a golden boy ppv.... you guys are seriously delusional

Comment

Working...
                      X